41 - Fantasize

After the girls long make-out session, they both cuddle in the bed, with Wednesday being the big spoon for this time.

The sudden voice goes to her head again. 'Having fun huh?' The unknown voice rings in her head as the sentence ends with a chuckle. She is able to tell it's a female voice, more like a teenagers one.

She is worried to tell anyone about this. Even to Enid.

She then notices that Enid is asleep, which gives her a chance to get up, as she does so.

Wednesday very carefully gets up, with trying her best to not wake up Enid. She succeeded. She walks to pick up her phone as she slowly types on google. "What does having a voice stuck in your head mean?."

The results don't help her, she lets out a deep sigh as she carefully walks out of the dorm. As she is walking she takes a look around Nevermore on her own, she accidentally bumped into Bianca as she is walking.

Wednesday looks at Bianca with a frown. Bianca ignores her and walks away, their shoulders brush against each other and Wednesday suddenly gets a vision.

The vision is full of fire and then she suddenly sees Bianca reaching her hand out close to Wednesday.

When she finally snaps out of the vision, she sees Ajax shaking her shoulders. "Oh god, i was so worried about you" He says with a relief.

Wednesday immediately stands up and steps away from him. "Um, are you.. friends with Enid Sinclair by any chance?" He asks Wednesday with a smile.

Wednesday looks at him with a annoyed look on the 'friends' part. But she just nods, she walks away right after.

She sits on a bench as she takes some time to figure out everything, but she just seems to overthink. Thing crawls on her shoulder as he taps in gently. Wednesday smiles softly.

"I just don't wanna be here anymore Thing"

Wenclair kiss was real yall