66 - Answer

Wednesday instead of chasing Ms.Thornhill goes right back to Enid and picks her up as she runs with her to the town, hoping to find a hospital.

"Wednesday! I told you to leave me there and not let Tyler get away!" Enid says as she tries to pull herself away from Wednesday. Wednesday holds Enid even tighter as she looks into her eyes.

"Ms.Thornhill was already running away with his body, there was no chance of me of catching up with them." Wednesday answers as she sighs deeply.

Enid nods her head. "There is still a problem... Where did they go? Where did principal Weems go?" Enid says as she holds onto Wednesday so she doesn't fall out of her arms.

Wednesday's eyes widen. "You're right, what happened to principal Weems.." She says curiously and worriedly. But quickly shakes off the thought as she begins to run quicker.

When they finally reach the hospital, Enid gets into a more special care to disinfect her scars all over her body, meanwhile Wednesday just gets a normal checkup.

After some time, Wednesday finds herself in front of the room where Enid was put in. She basically stands there, she knows that Enid is going to be alright, she can just feel it somehow. It's like there is a special connection between them.

The doctor walks out of the dorm in a little while, and he allows for Wednesday to go and see Enid. Enid is laying on the bed, with her scars being in a good shape now, and eating crisps. Wednesday sighs. "They gave you crisps for handling the pain like a little kid?" Wednesday asks her.

Enid smiles at her and nods. "It was very painful!" She says as her smile turns into a frown. Wednesday comes over to her bed and hugs Enid as she is laying. "We will solve this no matter what, we will finally be able to get some rest when we do so." Wednesday says with confidence.

"Can't we just take a break, please?" Enid asks Wednesday, but Wednesday closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. "Enid, the outcasts or even normies are in danger when Tyler and Ms.Thornhill are both active, and not to mention, Nevermore might not even have a principal now since we haven't seen Weems since the basement incident.

Enid looks at Wednesday and nods. "Yeah, sorry I understand now." She says as she stands up and grabs her clothes. "Let's go." Enid says.