RECAP//third year

Dear Natasha,

Could you please send Professor Snape a letter for an extension? It was due yesterday and I am almost done but he said he's going to put in a T for it which is basically a 0 and it's worth a lot. If I get a 0 on the assignment, I might not pass the course.

Thanks,

Love, 

Hailey!

~-~-~

Hailey,

I already got a letter from Professor Snape regarding this. He said the essay was assigned over three weeks ago. Is there a reason for the delay? I can't cover for you if you're slacking off.

Sorry,

Natasha.

~-~-~

Dear Natasha,

Please, please! Just this once! I promise it won't happen again. I got caught up in other work and then the birthday preparations and then on Monday it was due.

Totally my fault but PLEASE JUST THIS ONCE!

Love,

Hailey

~-~-~

Dear Hailey,

Just this once. Take the attached letter to Professor Snape.

Please don't let this happen again.

Natasha.

Natasha finished writing the letter unable to believe that she was actually creating a big deal out of slacking off. She- Natasha Romanoff was scolding her ward...that too for homework. Oh god, this entire parenting thing was turning her into an uncool middle-aged woman.

~-~-~

Natasha!

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! I HANDED MY ESSAY IN! 

I won't let it happen again, I promise.

Love,

Hailey

~-~-~

Hailey,

Are you okay?! Another attack? Wasn't there a Hogsmeade visit today? Where were you? I swear to god if you had snuck out again.

If you feel unsafe at any point, just come home. I will take care of the rest. Dumbledore continuously assures me that no student is harmed or will be harmed and takes responsibility for you.

Please stay safe,

Love,

Natasha.

~-~-~

Dear Natasha,

I am safe, do not worry.

I promised I wouldn't sneak out again. I was with Professor Lupin the entire time. He was teaching me the Patronus Charm. You can check with him.

Also, I will come home if it gets worse. For now, we're all safe.

Do not worry,

Lots of love,

Hailey.

~-~-~

Dear Hailey,