ilvermorny school of witchcraft and wizardry

A/N: I am literally drowning in school work but my new obsession is the FULL HOUSE. Does anyone know what I am talking about? Like that show has my heart. No joke.

Anyway, enjoy this chapter about the youngest Olsen (technically).

Wanda boarded the train and for the first time in her entire life, she felt truly alone. 

After her parents had passed, she'd always had Pietro, and even after Pietro had left for his school, Mr. Barton and Ms. Romanoff had come to drop her off at the train stop. The stop was located underground, underneath Grand Central Station. 

Mr. Barton and Wanda did not believe Ms. Romanoff when she dialed a set of numbers on the last elevator which was 'Out of Service'. The door closed and they waited patiently for a few seconds before the elevator was sucked down. 

Her stomach felt a little shaken but other than that no harm had been done. Her brand new trunk was still without a scratch and both Ms. Romanoff and Mr. Barton looked alright. She wished Hailey would be here to give her one last pep talk like she had in Steward Square.

Flashback:

An owl- that was clearly not Hedwig swooped into the window and dropped a small envelope in Wanda's lap before flying away.

Ms W. Maximoff, 
Avengers Compound,

New York, NY

Wanda knew instantly what it was. Hailey had been going on for days that she should get her Ilvermorny acceptance letter at any moment now and her acceptance story was not quite as remarkable as Hailey's, she knew this was it.

She called for Pietro, Hailey, and Kate but she could hardly wait herself and tore the envelope open. A small pendant fell into her lap. She examined it for a second and decided to read the letter.

ILVERMORNY SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Agilbert Fontaine 

Educational Representative of MACUSA, High Mugwump of the International Confederation of Wizards, North American Grandmaster of Enchantments

Dear Ms. Maximoff,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to the Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Your first semester begins on the first day of September.

Enclosed you will find a pendant with the symbol of a Gordian Knot. During the Initiation Ceremony (which includes but is not limited to the Sorting Ceremony and the Wand-Placement Ceremony), you will learn more about this Knot. For now, however, the pendant will be necessary to enter the grounds of Ilvermorny.

To accept your place in Ilvermorny, simply place the pendant around your neck. If you do not wish to attend Ilvermorny, leave the pendant in its case and send it to the Head of Admissions at Ilvermorny, Prof. Veruca Froid, via owl or similar.

Along with this letter and the pendant, you will find a list of required supplies for first-year students, as well as a schedule for the upcoming school year and instructions to travel to Ilvermorny Castle.

Yours sincerely,
Deputy Headmistress 

Emaline Goode

Pietro, Kate, and Hailey had joined her as they too realized that she had received her acceptance letter. They did a four-way group hug and then passed the letter around to read it.