Chapter 3

Olivia Yamkela Jakkals

We're all sitting together and having a good time catching up and listening to some good music.
I take my last puff and inhale that good shit then exhale and feel my body simultaneously relax. This is some really good stuff.
The room is dark filled with smoke and light from LED lights, some euphoric vibe.

Thabo: Bafo, khuluma zkhiphani? ( Bro talk, what's wrong?)

Anzo: Eish bafo ngu Tamia, eish uyanghlanyisa mahn, haii norh mahn.( Bro it's Tamia man, she's driving me crazy.)

Jason: What did she do?

Anzo: A'ight so check, we went out to Rockets for a young lunch and some drinks. We had been all over each other prior to us entering the restaurant, everything was going smoothly. As soon
as we entered the restaurant, her entire demeanour changed. She wouldn't allow me to touch her, she just went cold on me. A'ight bet, I let her be and all of a sudden she started acting up, telling me nonsense and demanding to leave the restaurant immediately. As to not cause a scene in the restaurant, we left and she was still angry, for what? I have no fucking idea.

He pauses and takes a sip of his drink.

Anzo: I finally asked her what was the matter in private. There was no way she just switched up on me so quickly for nothing. Guess what she said?...( chuckles) she said that it was my fault, she said that I made the decision to actually listen to her. Wtf is that? So she wanted me to force her affection, forget It being in public but to force her when she clearly didn't want to? What kind of fuckery is that? What type of man would that make me?

Thabo: Sounds like she wanted to cause a scene.

Anzo: That's what I'm getting at. I thought about it and this bitch wanted me to snap at her or be somewhat rough with her, as if I abuse her or brought her against her will.

Jason: It sounds like she saw someone there, and tried to make whatever picture that was painted between the two of you, somewhat less of what it was.

Anzo: Damn.

He says while looking down.

Yammy: Where is she now?

Anzo: I have no clue, she left as soon as we got home.

Thabo: That's the most pathetic trick in the book, to cause a stupid 'fight' in order to go and fuck around.

Anzo: Ey man, lets not make any hasty assumptions, she's still my girl.

Jason: Come on bro, I understand that you completely trust her, and are giving her the benefit of the doubt , hence why you're the only one who finds themselves in committed relationships, cause of such qualities, but you know deep down in your heart what's going on.

I could see that Anzo was down bad and decided to shift the attention a bit.

Yammy: So Jay, how was the trip?

Jason: You know how it goes, man's was definitely fed, that's for sure.

We all laughed.

Anzo:(smiling) She meant the business trip you fool.

Thabo and Yammy: Speak for yourself.

I bent half way towards him and stretched out my fist.

Yammy: Bring it in here ntwana, that's the type of content I signed up for. ( My boy.)

He chuckled connecting his fist with mine

Thabo: Yizo ntwana, bosso mei boss. (Thats what I'm talking about, the boss.)

The Eyes Hold The Keys To The Soulजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें