Chapter 46

Olivia Yamela Jakkals

I've been thinking and before I crack my own head trying to figure out whether I'm making the right decision or not...I think it's about time I spoke to Funo and hopefully he can help me out a bit here.

He walks into the kitchen and takes out a banana with bread and eats them.

It's something that he introduced to me and its actually quite a delicious snack. I especially enjoy the perks that come with being with a venda man namely the endless supply of juicy avocados oh and the luscious mangoes litchi's and banana's of course.

Lufuno: You okay?

He asks after swallowing a huge bite of his bread then pecks me on the lips and holds me close to him by the waist.

Here goes nothing.

Yammy: Funo look...I've been thinking for some time now. I just...i enjoy being a mother and your partner but I'm getting bored of this everyday routine. I'm still well... somewhat young and have so much that i still want to do and achieve like we'd talked about earlier in our relationship. I want to start working again.

Lufuno: There's absolutely nothing wrong with you wanting to get back on your feet again. Quite frankly i was just waiting for you to let me know when you're ready especially after everything you've been through so it's okay.

He says while speaking ever so softly to me with those beautiful black wholes of his capturing my eyes and blindly drawing me in.

Yammy: I'm over it it's a thing of the past. I'm just ready to move on and start fully enjoying life and us again along with our small family.

I hope I'm over it at least. Yes it was a terrible experience but I have an idea that it won't be the last time I experience such especially with the whole shootout and fight that occurred while I was giving birth.

I'm still learning about my abilities and how to use then to the best of my abilities and comfort.

Lufuno: Let's just try our utmost best to not to neglect our children okay?

Yammy: Yes of course besides my job allows me to work anywhere so I'll be working from home.

He then kisses me on the forehead and we stay in comfortable silence with his arms around me.
Feels just like home and it feels like everything will be alright.
Things just seem to be a bit up in the air but I'm choosing to just take it as it comes and live in this moment of uncertainty and not try to necessarily rush through it and forget to indulge ultimately.

Lufuno: Your building is waiting for you by the way. I managed to pull some strings and well money talks so when the time is right you can go back and fulfill your dream.

Yammy: Aww Funo!

He gives me the silliest ' arg I know I'm just the best ' grin.

My body lights up in pure joy however something passes in the air slowly heating up the atmosphere and I become hyper aware of him and his gaze above me. My heart rate slightly picks up at my realisation of this sensual proximity between us and I'm almost certain that he's staring at me.
When I look up his eyes meet mine and I gently squeeze his shoulders as my body reacts to him as these feelings I have for him take full control of me.