Chapter 35

Gugu

Gugu: Get off.

'Huh?'

Gugu: Get off William, now!

William: But babe I'm not done.

Gugu: Not done? When did you even start huh? Why the hell did you call me if you didnt know what the fuck you were doing huh? No wonder why your wife is cheating on you, you dont even have rhythm you're just improvising nje.

He looks at me, shocked at my sudden outburst.

I start dressing up.

Gugu: Lose my number and don't ever call me ever again. Nxn wasting my time.

I walk out of the hotel room livid and bump into someone.

Gugu: Fok man, what the hell!

Beautiful green eyes meet mine. They really stand out in contrast to his dark hair. This man is gorgeous and it doesn't help that I'm still horny.

Gio: Woah bebita, what's wrong? (Baby girl.)

Gugu: Nothing, please excuse me.

I attempt to walk past him but he stands in my way.

Gio: Wait, I can tell that something is bothering you. You can talk to me, I'm pretty sure I can fix it. Whatever it is.

Gugu: You're so sure of yourself.

Gio: Trust me, I'm your guy. Besides since we're going to be seeing each other a lot more often, we might as well get to know each other. How does dinner sound?

He flashes me his panty dropping smile.

Fuck I want him so bad.

Gugu: You're not going to try anything funny right?

Gio: Depends on what you define as...

Gugu: Nevermind.

I start to walk away.

Gio: Ok fine, nothing funny. Damn I've never come across such a stubborn woman in my life, bebita. ( baby girl)

I laugh lightly at the way he said it.

Gio: And she laughs. You have a really beautiful laugh bebita, you should do it more often. ( baby girl)

He says that while looking at me with a genuine look in his eyes.

Gugu: Thank you. Let me go clean myself up then I'll meet you here later.

Gio: Yeah you better clean yourself up. I can smell that old fool from here and...

He says as I walk away.

Gugu: Excuse me?

Gio: Oh I was just saying, don't where something over the top. Make sure you're comfortable.