Chapter 19

Olivia Yamkela Jakkals 

Jason:

After what my aunt told me I left and now I find myself laying on the floor, on my back facing the ceiling, here in Jay's arms.
I snuggle closer to him.

Yammy: Thanks for being here for me.

Jason: There's no where I'd rather be bella.

He squeezes me tighter and continues singing softly for me as we both stare at the ceiling in our own world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yammy: Mom and dad are taking care of everything for me. They've found me an apartment in a safe neighbourhood and I've already been excepted at the University of Cape Town to finish my studies , so almost everything is set.

Jason: What about your project with Molo Inc. Yammy? That deal is huge and could set you for life.

Yammy: I'm going to have a meeting with Mr Mazibuko tomorrow, I don't know what's going to come out of that meeting so we'll see, you'll be the first to know.

Jason: Do you have to leave?

Yammy: Yes I do, this is one thing I'm 100% sure about. I need this.

Jason: Okay, but i'll be visiting you a lot.

Yammy: I'm trying to get some space away from you.

He looks down.

Jason: You just tryna meet someone new and forget all about me.

Yammy: Jay...

Jason: What bella?

Yammy: That's not true.

I sigh.

Yammy: I'm trying here okay? I'm trying this sibling shit and trying to regain what's left of our friendship and trying so damn hard not to kiss you right now.

Shit! No no!

Jason: Just do it.

Yammy: No, I take it back.

He starts walking towards me with that look in his eyes.

I grab a spatula and point it at him.

Yammy: Don't come any closer! You know that I'm very much capable of hurting you with this thing.

He smirks then extends his hands outwards.

Jason: Do it. Come here. And do it. I'm all yours.

Of fuck, im fucked. Its the way he's saying it.
No! Get it together.

Just then Anzo walks in with a girl.

As soon as he sees us ,he bursts out laughing.