Chapter 14

Olivia Yamkela Jakkals 

The next morning we do our morning routine then pack a few things and have breakfast. After breakfast we hit the road and I sleep for most of the ride, cause my man had me up all night.

He wakes me up when he reaches a garage to go to the bathroom while he orders some food for us and buy some snacks.
After eating we chill a bit just stretching our legs while i play a really good house album "Libra" by an artist by the name of Tekniq. It plays form his car while we fool around and enjoy each others company.

~~~~~~~~~~~
We first stop by my home to greet my parents.
We find my mom chilling by the pool area with a drink in her hand, while reading a book and listening to her all time favourite music.

Once we reach her she jumps up in shock, almost spilling her drink onto herself.

Mom: My babies!

She comes over and hugs us.

Jason: We missed you so much and thought that we could come over and check up on you.

Mom: Aww that is so sweet of you. I missed you guys too. You hardly ever visit me these days. Did you guys eat? Come let me dish up for you.

She drags us all the way to the kitchen.

Yammy: Wait Mom, we're not hungry.

Jason: What? Speak for yourself. I'd like a plate of your delicious food please.

She dishes up for him.

Mom: Son would you like a beer or...

Jason: Juice is okay.

Mom: Okay dear.

Jason: Where's pops?

Mom: He got called in at work, there was a huge accident. I wanted to go with him to help but he wouldn't here any of it and told me to rest. I worked long hours non stop this week so I really need to rest.

Yammy: OK well if that's the case then we'll be on our way.

Mom: Alright my baby, I love you guys and please be safe for me okay?

Us: Love you too.

On our way we here mom talk.

Mom: Is there...something going on between the two of you?

Yammy: Yes, bye.

We don't wait for her reply and walk out driving to my apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~

He tucks me in my bed.

Yammy: Jay.