Chapter 10

Olivia Yamkela Jakkals

I wake up and check the time, it's 2 p.m.
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! This migraine is killing me. But I guess there's only one way to fix this, which is with more alcohol, but I think i'll rather hold myself a bit, cause I'm definitely going to drink a lot at the party tonight.

I force two slices of dry bread down my throat as its the only thing I can stomach then pop 2 pain pills and start with my morning routine. I take my time in the bathroom and eventually come out feeling fresh.

I head to my closet and lotion my body and decide to go for an easy and comfortable fit.
I wear a simple white oversized Tee with a black army type vest with a few pockets in the middle and clip it on both sides at the back. I wear black army design pants and opt for my white and black and red Jordans. I tie my hair into 2 sleek low buns, and head out.
I eat a proper breakfast... well lunch and head over to Thabos apartment. Its already dark.

~~~~~~~~~~

I get there and find a lot of cars parked around the area. I find a parking, and head straight for his house and I can already here the music booming.

I enter and it is packed! People are dancing, vibing and having a good time. The decorations are on point, my boy really went all out.

I walk further in and find my people chilling around some girls. I walk up to them.

Thabo: Olly baby!

He comes up to me and picks me up spinning me around then puts me down.

Yammy: Happy birthday my love!

Thabo: Thanks baby!

Jason walks up to us.

Jason: Hey mama, you good?

I hug him tight then pull back.

Yammy: Yeah bro the vibes are immaculate!

At this point we're all shouting in each others ears as the music is too loud.

Jason: You look good, you always do.

He says in my ear with his cold lips touching me, I shiver. Nope! Uh uh.
I tell him I'd be back and somar went to look for Anzo.

Stranger: Woah, hey beautiful.

I smile at him.

Yammy: Hey

I keep it moving.

I find Anzo coming with some drinks. He pours me a glass of Hennessey. I dash and drink and start bobbing my head to the music, it's starting to get to me.

~~~~~~~~~

I'm already tipsy and starting to enjoy myself.