Chapter 31

Olivia Yamkela Jakkals

I wake up sprawled in a corner of a dark room, with no windows or even a door in vision. As soon as I try to get up I fall back down and scream as I feel my whole body tremble in pain as if a thousands knives stab each and every single piece of flesh on my body . But the pain in my back and stomach is even more soul shattering. I try and place my hands over my belly but feel nothing, no connection as if...

Yammy: My baby! My baby, somebody please help me!

I cry out in pain. I try my best to get up as I lift my body up with my trembling hands but I slam onto the filthy cold hard floor that burns my skin as if things are crawling onto me.

Yammy: AHH!

I exhaust my last strength and lay sprawled in this god forsaken room with the thick air that smells like death. I stare into space as the tears fall down my face.

I try to use my new found powers to teleport out of here...but nothing.

Yammy: No, no please.

I try to focus through the pain but can't get passed the excruciating pain. I try again but still nothing. This doesn't make any sense why, won't they work!

The pain is so excruciating to a point where I pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and find myself tied to an old, blood stained mattress.

Yammy: Momo?

She just stares at me long and hard with her bloodshot red eyes. This isn't the Kgomotso I know.

She stands up and places her chair right in front of me and looks at me dead in the eyes but it seems as though she's in thought.

Yammy: What's going on why am I...

Kgomotso: SHUT UP! JUST SHUT THE HELL UP OKAY!

She looks mad as hell.

Kgomotso: You don't get to ask me shit! Not after you...

She looks up at me and smiles.

Kgomotso: Baby do you love me?

I stay queit, my entire body feels numb right now, I can't comprehend all this.

She shakes me and asks me the same question once again than gets up of her chair and starts walking around.

Kgomotso: See cause I thought that there was something between us. Something special.

She tilts her head and smiles sweetly.

Kgomotso: Mmmmh?

Yammy: As f...f...friend...

She bangs the wall in front of her with her back still facing me.

Kgomotso: No! NO NO NO NO! DO YOU HEAR ME! HELL NO!

Kgomotso: I loved you dammit! How couldn't you see it, huh? Wasn't it obvious princess?