Chapter 8

Olivia Yamkela Jakkals

I arrived home and received a call from Bryson to go out on a date with him. He didn't say where to but i'll be meeting up with him after meeting up with my bros...I take a shower. I had already brushed my teeth at Brysons house since he had a lot of toothbrushes in his storage for times like these...wait...arg anyways...

I brush my teeth again because why tf not. I go and put some lotion on my body and put on my dark green victorias secret two piece lingerie set that compliments my skin colour and looks sexy on me. I wear some baggy jeans, and a plain black long sleeve crop top with black and gold high heel boots. I comb my hair and style it into a neat sleek low bun and do my edges while humming... ' easy ' by Chris Brown and Danileigh. I grab my small black and gold clutch bag.
I head down to the kitchen and make myself some granola with plain yoghurt, my favourite. After eating I head out to my car and drive to Anzo's house.

Jason King

I hit it one last time and push in deeper as I offload my cum in the condom. I pulled out and muffed her so that she could cum too .Once I'm done I head to my ensuite bathroom and clean myself up then grab a wet towel and head back to my room and clean her up.
We both start dressing up and when I look up, i catch her staring at a picture hanging on my wall that I actually painted.

Kylie: When are you going to tell her how you feel about her?

I don't reply.
Kylie and I have been fuck buddies for quite some time now, even so I do consider her a good friend and we talk sometimes hence her knowledge on my feelings towards Yammy.

Its a portrait of Yammy that I painted from a picture I took of her when we went on one of our trips to Northern Cape to go visit the farms. I took many cause she was in her element while we were at the farm, dressed in her sunflower dress with her curly afro out with sunflower earrings and a lot of beeds on her arms and neck without a single care in the world always smiling and laughing.

But this one, the one on my wall I took when she was sleeping at my house that side. I woke up with a fucking hard on next to her cause she looked so damn sexy in her short pj's and thin strap black vest with no bra on. Her beautiful body was glowing and i took many pictures. The one I painted is of her sleeping with her hair partially covering half of her face and her mouth slightly open and pouted in such a cute way. She's laying on her stomach with one leg stretched out in a triangular shape with her ass, simultaneously stretched outwards as well.

Jason: Let me drop you off.

Kylie: Don't worry I drove here.

Jason: Ayt let's go, I have to go meet up with the famo.

~~~~~~~~~~

I open her car door for her, once she gets in I give her a peck ,close her door then head to my car and we drive our own separate ways.

~~~~~~~~~~

I enter Anzo's apartment.

Jason: Hey, is Bella here yet?

I walk up to Thabo and give him a shoulder hug and do the same with Anzo then have a seat.

Thabo: Oh hi bro, I'm good thanks for asking, how are you?

Jason: Sorry, I'm good thanks. So, is she here?

Thabo: My day was okay, I went for classes then had a shoot in Midrand after class, what about you?

I sigh. I'm really going crazy over here.

Jason: I didn't go to work.

Thabo: Why?