Chapter 12

Nomvelo Zungu

We're already sweating so much and I can tell that he's getting tired.
I ride him giving him a view of my ass bouncing up and down his dick with his cum running down it.

Thabo: Shit baby! Ride that dick, ride that fucking dick, its yours.

I go faster arching my back and twerking on his dick and he starts to whine like a little girl. My body jerks upwards and my legs start shaking as an unexpected orgasm hits me and in the same breath he places his hand onto my waist and pushes his dick further inside me and groans out loud as he cums hard.
We both stay in that position as we try to catch out breathes after our 3rd round. I am completely and utterly exhausted.
After cleaning ourselves, we cuddle with my head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

Thabo: That was so good baby.

Nomvelo: Still your best?

Thabo: Yes, you'll always be my best. Only you know how to make me lose my fucking mind. You even got me screaming like a little girl. Nobody does me like you do and that's a fact.

He kisses me on my head.

Nomvelo: Not even the girls that you're fucking back in SA?

Thabo: Nono.

Nomvelo: It's no secret that you're fucking girls that side. I know how much you love sex.

Thabo: All I'm going to say is that you're my nirvana. You'll never find someone who knows your body like I do, who knows which buttons to push like I do, same with me. I love you okay? Now let's get some sleep.

He pulls me closer and I hold him tight. I'm so glad that he's here...
My situation with Thabo is quite complicated. He's my first love, my virgin breaker, my everything. I was immediately taken by him the very first time I met him along with my brothers other friends.

I made advances at him, and was upfront about the fact that I wanted him. He resisted at first but eventually gave in. We had to date in secret, it was really fun at first but as time went by I fell deep in love with him, and he did too. He was ready to come out to my brother but I stopped him.

My brother is a bit hectic, the only time I'll ever introduce him to my boyfriend is only when and after I finish with my studies. When I moved here it was hard, on both our ends but we tried to make it work, but the distance was just too much. We broke things off just to save ourselves the heartache. He still continues to visit me now and then and we fuck like rabbits and enjoy each others company. I try my best to not think about what he gets up to back in SA, I mean I'm also busy with someone else. 

I am however comforted with the fact that he is still somewhat of a fuck boy and I'll tell you why. My logic might sound stupid but as long as he doesn't find himself in a serious relationship then he can fuck around all he wants, that means that I still have a chance to get him back once I finish my studies and do right by him. He's my soul mate and we will get back together one day. And Thabo better make sure he doesn't knock up someone or even contract any diseases. I know that he isn't stupid, I'm the only person he fucks raw, but shit happens, and if he does that shit then I swear im going to kill him with my bare hands, ex assassin or not.

~~~~~~~~~

We're woken up by a knock on the door in the middle of the night. He wakes up to go and answer.