Chapter 32

Lufuno Vhangoni

Who would have ever thought that I, Lufuno Vhangoni, would ever fall so deeply in love with someone in such a short period of time....One moment I found myself at Gugulethu having come to personally check on the operation running that side which was pretty much unplanned, to coming across this beautiful woman who walked in at a chisa nyama where my men usually chill at. I remember how she walked in looking completely out of place yet had this silly smile on her innocent face as If there was no other place she would have rather been in this world. I cursed under my breathe out of pure astonishment due to the undeniable light that radiated from within her. (chuckles) My men watched me intently not believing the scene that was playing before them. I swear in that instant I knew that I had to have her. I followed her every move totally captivated by her till some fool started harassing her and before I knew it, I was there in an instant threatening the old fuck and everyone knew not to mess with me. I immediately approached her and till this day I still can't believe that she had not uttered a single word, its quite hilarious actually but it only intrigued me even more...I instructed Hawk to compose a file for me about her. Me meeting her at the mall was no coincidence. I remember seeing her at my company and couldn't help but stare at her as she was the only being that existed in my world at that moment. I excused myself from my brothers while we were walking out but when I had got out she had disappeared into thin air. I won't lie that hurt like a motherfucker but I eventually made my move and have just been living to make her happy. She never ceases to amaze me and keeps me on my toes and of course she is sexy as fuck, with her baby bump and all... and I meant it when I said that I'm going to wife her...

~~~~~~~~

Lukhanya(Sinister): She's going to be alright
man, she's your woman and that means that she's strong, even the little one in there held on through everything that happened man. It's only just a matter of time before she wakes up.

I sigh and squeeze her hands then peck them and run my hand over face out of frustration.

Lufuno: She has no choice but to come back to me man.

The amount of anger I feel right now is way too much. I'm baying for blood but the person I want to kill in the coldest way possible is unfortunately related to her brother which makes the situation tricky.

Ndivho(Blade): I still can't believe her grandmother is thee Ma Barka ( Italian mafia boss)

There's that as well, along with me in her life it makes her an even larger target but I will stop at nothing to protect her. I know its selfish of me but I'm never letting her go.

Flashback

While driving to the hospital, Lufuno (Ghost) receives a call.

' Hello, this is Olivia grandmother, I will send you a location shortly and you will bring her to that location immediately. There isn't much time left.'

She drops the call and a feeling of knowing erupts within Lufuno. He recognises the voice.

Lufuno: Fuck!

~~~~~~~~~~

Once they reach the location, a few foreign looking guys rush to the car and pull Yammy out, putting her on a stretcher and wheeling her into the house with Lufuno having not left her side.

Lufuno: The fuck? She's  not going in there without me! Get the fuck out of my way!

He yells at the 2 male foreign looking nurses who try to prevent him from walking into the room where Yamkela was sent...The 2 nurses heart beat start to pick up out of fear as they feel Lufuno's rage.