Chapter 27

Olivia Yamkela Jakkals 

I've been back home for a few days now and I must say, my whole world has changed. I don't even know what's real or not real anymore but what I do know is that I love my baby and i'll always protect it. I don't know how I'll handle this but I'm taking it one day at a time.

I stand up and before I can make my way to the bathroom, I teleport to it and before I can make it to the toilet, I throw up all over my bathroom floor, morning sickness.

I mean what's the deal? Couldn't I have made it to the toilet instead? Arg.

This is just too much, after Cuba my 'powers' just suddenly appeared. I learn a new thing all the time. It really sucks cause I never asked for this, its really overwhelming.

My aunt makes her way into the bathroom and immediately helps me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

MaVilakazi: I know it's hard for you right now but we've lost way too much time now and you'll have to learn a thing or two since your baby...

Yammy: I know but the sudden abilities are a bit drastic.

MaVilakazi: Most of them will come naturally to you, without you thinking about it, its in your genes.

She brings me a huge plate of breakfast, bless her.

MaVilakazi: The most important thing you need to do is to always remain calm and in control. Yes, I'll teach you how to perfect your abilities but you also need to mind your baby, just like what happened at Cuba, you'll need to know how to handle such situations while I figure out what to do about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

While driving to the mall I listen to a really chilled song by Masego called Sunday Vibes.

Once I reach the mall I head to checkers to buy some groceries. While walking around with my trolley I hear a man talking about how he got his mistress pregnant, again.

Tf?

I turn around and there's no one behind me, however I do see a man with his friend opposite checkers at the liquor store. Weird.

As I continue shopping yet again, I hear a couple talking about the nasty things their going to do to each other with the chocolate and whip cream they bought.
I turn around and look around me, I immediately hear all the conversations going on as well as what they're really thinking.

Yammy: No no please stop.

I place my hands over my ears and close my eyes shut as the noise starts to overwhelm me.

Yammy: Stop talking please.

°°°
' Calm down nana, you need to calm down please '

Who's that? Aunty?

'Yes baby, I need you to take a deep breathe and listen to me okay?'

Okay.

' I need you to take control, find a peaceful place within you and focus on that and shut the voices out. Can you do that for me?'