Chapter 18

Buhle Khumalo

Buhle: ...whether its natural causes, an accident or even a lightning strike. I don't care, I just want her dead.

She throws her bones and looks at them nodding her head. After some time she looks up at me wide eyed.

Her: Hayii sisi, I can't do anything. This Yamkela girl is protected and she's protected good. (NO my sister)

Buhle: What do you mean you can't?

Her: She's protected not only by her ancestors but also the ancestors of her friends. I see one of her friends mom and the other ones dad. They are standing right here looking at me in anger, daring me to harm her. I take it she's played a major role in their kids lives while they couldn't for obvious reasons.

She looks up and closes her eyes for a brief moment then opens them.

Her: She's also highly favored up there.

Buhle: I don't care, I want her dead!

Her: I can't do anything sisi.

Buhle: She's trying to ruin my home. I won't let some small girl come and break up my marital home. Over my dead body! I thought you were the best!

Her: I am, one of the major reasons I'm one of the best is because I know my limits. I know where not to cross boundaries and that has gotten me far. Sisi, you can't touch this girl or else you will die. Even if you go and consult elsewhere they'll tell you the same thing. If you do however find someone who's dumb enough to go through with this. Things are not going to end well with you guys. You have been warned. Please see yourself out.

Buhle: Nxa!

I storm out. I will get to her one way or the other.

Thabo Sithole

We're currently chilling in my home party/studio room, smoking pipe and drinking. The atmosphere is really dark, deep and intoxicating with smoke all over and LED lights surrounding us.
Jason is singing along to the current song that's playing and the things he's doing to it? Yeses my nigga can fucking sing. It's even speaking to my soul, his voice has that effect.

I can feel his pain through the way he's singing. My bros are really down bad. It's a really fucked up situation. On one hand Olly is doing some soul searching of which I know she needs. One can only take so much but I make sure I talk to her all the time. She'll be okay, she's always been strong but my bro over here? It's slightly different. He's honestly not coping and completely shut down. He's worrying me but we'll always be here to catch him when he falls. I know that us being here with him right now makes a huge difference.

Anzo: You good?

Jason shakes his head no.

Jason: I miss her. I miss everything about her. Her presence alone made my life a lighter place. Fuck we had so much in common from the get go . I miss her smile ,her laugh. She's had such a great impact on my life, I could spend an entire life time thanking her. She was the perfect woman for me and now this?