Chapter 49

Nomvelo Zungu

I fucked up. There's no other way to put it. I can't believe I betrayed Thabo like this. Lord knows that I love him with my all. I've spent so many years baring heart and soul to him. I've spent so many years teaching him how to love not only me but himself. I fear that if he finds that this will be set back for him which would be selfish of me because he's come so far.
Things between him and his sister are going well. I've seen it for myself and he's over the moon about it.
There was a point where I feared that he might relapse or the situation might bring back unwanted memories and demons but he handled it pretty well. Now I went and done this.
I hate myself for doing this to him. He doesn't deserve this...

Thabo: What's wrong rato lala? You've been staring into space for the past 10 minutes or so. (My love.)

I look at him and my heart instantly melts. He looks so sexy and handsome right now, I just want to climb on top of him and have my way with him but I feel guilty. I have never even seen Tee in a romantic way before, so what drove me to actually give it up to him absolutely baffles me.

Thabo: You're doing it again.

I'm suddenly lifted up and placed onto his lap, straddling him.

Thabo: Talk to me Nono I'm right here. Whatever's bothering we can fix it together. Even if it's work related...

My heart almost jumps out of my chance and he notices. He always does.
He furrows his eyebrows.

Nono: Just tired...

I whisper. He doesn't believe my pathetic attempt, I wouldn't either.
He breathes out and places my head onto his chest and cuddles me. I'm sure he can feel the uneasiness of my heart rate but I don't care right now. I just need him right now, I don't want anybody else.
His phone rings startling me. He answers and talk while looking at me then hands me the phone to talk to my mother who couldn't get ahold of me because my phone had been off the whole day. Only cause Tee has been calling me nonstop.

While on the call, I notice Thabo walking in with my phone, already switching it on. Fuck!
I quickly end the call with my mother promising to be home in time to make dinner. I then make my way to Thabo and initiate sex, I have no choice. I can't just grab my phone from him, he'll be suspicious. In fact he'll kill someone.

***************

After doing the deed, I watch him sleeping peacefully beside me and my heart breaks for him. I wish I could protect him from the pain that my choices will inflict on him.

I carefully untangle his arms away from me then go take a shower and silently cry my heart out.

Olivia Yamkela Jakkals 

Yammy: She's not harmful okay? Just truth me.

Lufuno: No Olivia you're wrong. I'm telling you now that I don't want that thing near my daughter do you hear me? I'll fucken empty all my bullets in it the moment my eyes lay on it. Fuck maarn how can you be so stupid?!

Yammy: Don't yell at me. I'm trying to have a civil conversation with you as an adult.

Lufuno: This isn't a conversation. You've already made up your decision and are telling me it. I'm the man of this house and will aways get the last say do you hear me?

Yammy: Lufuno, it will be best for her to have a companion of its nature. Let's face it, she isn't fully human, this might be advantages to her in future.

Lufuno: I'm done having this conversation.

He says with a disgusted look on his face then grabs his car keys to leave to nobody knows where. The dark orange aura around him starts to grow and intensify leaving knots in my stomach.