Chapter 34

Lufuno Vhangoni

I make my way into the warehouse and i'm greeted by some of my men. Once I reach the basement execution room. I find the 2 bodyguards that survived the shooting, the day my Olivia was abducted.
I find Ace as well and Blade waiting for me inside.

Ace: I ruffed them up for you a bit, hope you don't mind.

He says with an evil smirk on his face and i chuckle... Both guards are bruised with blood covering their faces.

Ghost: No not at all, that's nothing compared to what i have in store for them.

Blade: Uh oh.

He says laughing.

Ghost: Wake them up.

They both grab two buckets and throw the water onto the 2 guards, leaving them gasping for air as they wake up... I watch them carefully look around till their eyes land on me and they look up at me wide-eyed.

Guard 1: B...boss...

Ghost: EY SHUT THE HELL UP!

I roar as I feel my anger take full force.

Ghost: Listen, and listen good. I am going to ask you a few questions and you're going to answer all of them so that i can get back to my woman capish?

They quickly nodded their heads.

Ghost: Good now, Hawk hacked into your phones under my orders cause I felt that something was just off about what happened that day of the abduction.

I watch them visibly start shaking. Pathetic.

Ghost: Now why the hell would you make a deal with that old fool Morris to kidnap my woman...MY WOMAN!

Guard 1: Sorry boss, we're so sorry...

Ghost: You don't FUCKEN listen... Blade?

Blade walks up to a table filled with different types of knives and scans each one looking for the perfect one but grabs a wasp injection knife.

Blade: I've been craving to use this knife all day, it's effects are hysterical.

He says smiling from ear to ear, and walks up to the 2 fool's.

Guard 2: Wai...wait... we'll talk, we'll talk please.

Blade: Uh uh, you've been working for us for many years now, you know how shit goes.

Ace: Yet they still didnt think twice before  betraying us.

Blade: Nxn. Entlek hee mnthanga, disana... ( You know what, eyy bro, bring the...)

Ace: Way ahead of you...

Ace grabs two injections as well as a small barrel of oil from the table and walks towards Blade...

Ace pours the oil on the floor and onto their legs.

I hear them curse under their breathe as it dawns onto them, what exactly their about to experience. They've watched it happen to many of our enemies before and now it's about to happen to them. That's fucked up and im loving every second of it.