When you give him the silent treatment after an argument | Heeseung

“Just leave me alone, okay? I’m so tired from practice and I don’t want to argue with you.” Heeseung sighs heavily and you just look at him in disbelief, your eyes stinging.

“Oh, I’m sorry for waiting for you because we had a date. I’m sorry because you forgot about it and left me waiting in the restaurant for so long and made me embarrass myself.”

“I forgot! We had a sudden practice session, what was I supposed to say? I’m sorry, but no I need to go back? The boys wanted to leave too, why would it be only me?”

The way he raises his voice at you makes you fold your arms over your chest and stare at him while you try not to take out your frustration on him.

You always love him, but now he’s making you hate him so much and you don't want that to happen.

“Okay, I’m sorry.” You say quietly and take a deep breath, running your fingers through your hair. “It’s okay, it’s my fault.”

“Y/N?” He’s frowning while staring at you in confusion and you know he was expecting you to argue more yet you won’t do it this time. You’re sick of it.

“You should go shower, I’m sure you had a very stressful day.” That’s all you say before you turn around and head to your room.

The work you postponed for your date with Heeseung is looking down at you and you feel like a total idiot.

You just open your laptop and start working to take Heeseung off your mind.

You’re frustrated and annoyed by his behavior but you won’t do anything about it.

And that’s when his nightmare starts.

“Y/N, let’s have dinner.” Heeseung opens the door to your shared room to find you looking at your laptop’s screen while your back is facing him. “Y/N?”

Nothing. You don’t answer him and he just stands there for a while, wondering if he has to do something.

When you hear him step towards you, you put down your pen and sigh. “I’m busy working.”

You didn’t intend for it to sound so cold and mean yet it did and he’s taken aback. “Oh… I see. Okay.”

He hesitates on asking you again then silently leaves the room, closing the door behind him and making your heart sink down.

As much as you hate this, you don’t want him to take you for granted and know that you’ll always come back to him at the end of the day.

He should know how it’d feel for you to leave him if that’s what he really wants.

After a while, you stop working for a while and go out to grab something to eat. The kitchen is all clean and you sigh, starting to cook for yourself.

Heeseung must be in the living room because you can hear the TV on so you decide not to go eat there.

Although you want to watch the new episode of your favorite kdrama but you don’t want to see him.

You just sit in the kitchen and silently eat while you watch videos on your phone. But your peace is interrupted with Heeseung walking in the kitchen.

“Why are you here? Let’s go watch TV.” He says but you just ignore him and continue eating. You hear him sigh. “I’m sorry about-”

“I’m not even mad. I was wrong for stressing you out.” You say and he frowns while you put the dishes in the sink and start washing them, ignoring his presence.

“But I-”

You just walk past him and out of the kitchen, leaving him standing there with a heart as heavy as yours.

When it’s time to sleep, you hear him open the door and walk inside before you close your laptop and organize your papers.

“Are you going to sleep?” Heeseung asks but you just take out a blanket and grab your pillow before going out of the room.

But he goes after you, holding your hand and stopping you. “I want to sleep in the living room.” You say, not even looking at him.

“Why? We always sleep together. Why do you-”

“I posponed today’s work to go out with you but we didn’t so I had to do it anyways. Now I’m so busy, so will you please let me rest?”

“But-" He tries to speak when you ignore him once again and just walk past him.

Your behavior is breaking his heart but he knows he deserves it for snapping at you and taking out his stress on you.

Heeseung's worst fear is that one day you leave him but sometimes he becomes selfish and takes you for granted without realizing it.

But deep down, he loves you so much he can never live without you. And that's what's scaring him the most because he'll never be ready to face it.

However, he decides not to bother you anymore and silently makes his way back to your shared room before closing the door behind him.

Somehow the room feels empty without your presence, and he fails to close his eyes and drift to sleep.

All he can think about is you and the possibility of you leaving him.

He wants to apologize over and over again but he knows you need some time and although it's killing him, he'll bear with it because he can't lose you.

A few minutes pass and he slowly opens the door to hear you talking on the phone.

"He should have just texted me and told me he’s not coming instead of making me wait. I felt so embarrassed when I left the restaurant alone." You say and he stops on his tracks.

"I know. That really sucks." Harin, your best friend, says on the other side of the line.

"If I’m stressing him out and he needs space then we should just break up and-" The thought brings tears to your eyes and you feel yourself getting emotional.

"Y/N, it's going to be alright. You just need to talk it out with him. It'll be fine."

You talk with her for a little more then hang up and put your phone away so you can sleep.

However, some time later, you feel Heeseung put another blanket over you. You don't move because you don't want him to know that you're awake, but your heart aches.

You want to hold him and cuddle with him and the fact that you can't is so frustrating.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I never meant to make you feel that way." You hear him say and you frown. "But I don't want us to b-break up."

Realization suddenly hits you. He heard you.

When you hear him sob quietly, you sit up and look at him with worry written all over your face. You’re mad at him, but seeing him cry is your weakness.

“Heeseung…”

“I’m so sorry… I shouldn’t have talked to you that way.” He says and reaches for your hand. “I don’t want to lose you, Y/N. I don’t want to come back home to find you g-gone…”

“I’m not going anywhere.” You say and pull him for a tight hug while he just sighs heavily.

“I’m sorry for leaving you waiting, we had a sudden practice and everyone was stressed because of too much work and I just-”

“It’s okay, I’m not mad at you. I was disappointed we couldn’t spend time together, but I’m not mad at you. Hm?”

You make him face you before you kiss the tip of his nose. “I’m so sorry, Y/N.”

Heeseung wraps his arms around you and kisses your forehead before he puts his head on your shoulder.

“I love you, Heeseung. I would never want to stress you out-”

“I’m never stressed because of you. You’re the reason I’m smiling everyday.”