When he gets hurt while ice-skating | Sunghoon

"You can do it." You kiss Sunghoon's cheek as he hugs you tight. "I believe in you."

"Thank you, love." He smiles and you wave him goodbye while you make your way up to take a seat. You watch as he walks backstage to get ready for the competition with a big smile on your face.

He'd been so excited for this competition and he'd been practicing for so long that he'd end up with no sleep sometimes. But you're proud of him and for all the efforts he has for this hobby.

As the lights dimmed and the music began to fill the arena, anticipation swelled within you.

The crowd erupts into applause and cheers as Sunghoon gracefully glides onto the ice, his figure illuminated by the spotlight. The sight of him, so focused and determined, sends a surge of pride through your veins.

You watched in awe as Sunghoon effortlessly executed his jumps and spins, his movements synchronized perfectly with the music. His passion for ice skating was palpable, radiating from every stride he took. You couldn't help but feel a surge of admiration for his unwavering dedication and the countless hours he had poured into his craft.

Every leap, every twirl, and every landing was met with resounding applause from the audience.

But when the music reached its crescendo and he was about to execute his final spin, his ankle twisted and he fell onto the ice with a thud, sending shockwaves through the arena.

The collective gasp from the audience was deafening as the realization of the accident sank in. Panic and concern spread like wildfire among the spectators.

"Sunghoon!" You run through the crowd and down the stairs, almost falling, as you make your way to your boyfriend.

"Miss, you can't go in-" One of the guards tries to stop you but you push him off you, running your fingers through your hair.

"He's my boyfriend! He needs me with him!" Reaching the edge of the rink, you skidded to a halt, breathless and filled with worry.

The paramedics, aware of your connection to Sunghoon, allowed you to approach, understanding the comfort and support you could provide. You kneel beside him, taking his hand in yours as you offer him a reassuring squeeze.

"I'm so s-sorry..." He mutters, the tears welling up in his eyes. He's strong, and an ankle twist wouldn't make him cry, but not making you proud would.

You realize how much this might affect him, so you shake your head and force a smile. "It's okay, I'm here. I love you, you'll be fine."

"It seems he broke his ankle."

The paramedic's words hung heavily in the air, and you could feel Sunghoon's distress intensifying at the mention of a broken ankle.

"You're strong, okay? And I'm here with you."

He nods, and the paramedics proceed to carefully prepare him for transport to the hospital, mindful of his injury.

Sunghoon is lifted onto the stretcher as you move alongside him, never once letting go of his hand. The crowd around you part, offering a silent wave of empathy and encouragement as you make your way out of the arena.

The ambulance awaits, its doors open and ready to receive Sunghoon. You climb in, your presence providing him a sense of comfort amidst the chaos. The vehicle speeds off, sirens wailing as it cuts through the city streets.

"I'm sorry..." He squeezes your hand, looking away, but his tears don't go unnoticed. And you just hold his hand with both your hands and put it against your cheek.

Finally, the ambulance screeches to a halt outside the hospital, and the medical team swiftly takes over, wheeling Sunghoon into the emergency room. You anxiously wait in the designated area, anxiety coursing through your veins.

After what feels like an eternity, a doctor emerges, wearing a compassionate smile that lifts a weight off your shoulders. He confirms the diagnosis of a broken ankle but assures you that with proper medical care and rehabilitation, Sunghoon would be able to recover fully.

You're soon granted permission to visit Sunghoon in his hospital room. Stepping through the door, you find him lying in bed, his face etched with pain. Your heart aches, but you know that your support could help him through it.

"I am so proud of you."

As you step into Sunghoon's hospital room, your words fill the space with warmth and affection. You cross the threshold, letting the door close softly behind you, and approach his bedside.

His eyes meet yours, and a faint smile tugs at the corners of his lips.

"I am so proud of you," You repeat, your voice soft and gentle, like a lullaby that soothes his worries. "This is just the universe telling you to relax a little, hm?"

Sunghoon's eyes shimmer with unshed tears, but they're no longer tears of despair. They're tears of gratitude, of understanding that he's not alone.

You take his hand in yours, intertwining your fingers. "Remember the applause, the joy, the love that enveloped you as you gracefully glided on the ice. This setback is just another chapter in your story, another opportunity to show the world the depth of your spirit."

"I'm sorry I didn't win for you." As you sit beside Sunghoon, a tender smile graces your lips. His apology tugs at your heart, but you can't let him dwell on such thoughts. You playfully hit his arm.

"How can you say that when you literally shone while performing? Do you know what I heard people say about you?"

His gaze meets yours, curiosity flickering in his eyes despite the pain that still lingered. He leans in, eager to hear your words as if they hold the power to heal the doubts that cloud his mind.

"They said you were breathtaking, Sunghoon. They said you were elegant and your skating skills were a masterpiece. You didn't just skate, you soared, and your performance touched their souls.

I'm proud of you, not just for your achievements but for the person you are. You inspire me, Sunghoon, and countless others. Your resilience, your passion, they shine brightly, even in moments like this." You smile and he wraps his arms around you, his head resting on your shoulder.

"How did I get so lucky to meet you, Y/N..."

You smile. "You and I, we're a team. We support each other, we inspire each other, and we go through the highs and lows hand in hand, okay?"

"I love you." He mutters and you let him hug you, enjoying the warmth of his embrace. "I will always love you."