When you get turned on by little things | Hyung Line

Heeseung 

"Hey, love," You're lying on the couch watching your favorite movie and your boyfriend happens to come back home when you're about to drift to sleep. "Sleepyhead."

You smile, slowly sitting up to greet him. "Hey. Welcome back home." His hands sneak to your bare waist, his touch making a shiver run down your spine.

You missed him and you definitely missed the feeling of his hands against your skin, so now when you get what you wanted, you can't help but crave more. "Why are you getting red?" His voice wakes you from your trance and you gulp.

"You know why," Your voice is barely heard and his mischievous grin tells you that he knows exactly what he's doing to you. "You just..."

"I just what?" He leans in, his hands against your waist making your heart race even faster. "Talk to me, love."

"You make me want more," You admit, watching him break into a smile.

"Love, ask for more and I'll make you feel like you've never felt before." His hands gently cup your cheeks, his eyes looking into yours. "You know how I love worshiping your body." 

Jay

Lying down on your bed with Jay is the best thing that you could ever do. As you snuggle up close, you can feel the warmth of his body next to yours, his eyes wrapped around you making you feel like nothing in the world could harm you.

"Sunshine?" He shifts closer, whispering your nickname with a voice as soothing as a gentle breeze. You let out a content sigh.

"Good morning." Smiling, you feel him trail kisses along your collarbone, making you hold your breath. He knows it's your weak spot. "Jay..."

"Hm, I love the way you say my name," Jay replies, his lips curling into a mischievous grin. You feel yourself getting lost in his deep, mesmerizing eyes.

"I want you." You whisper, letting your voice trail off into a soft, sultry tone. And his eyes go dark with desire before he hovers over you, his lips finding yours.

"I will never get tired of you saying that." He smiles, his hand going up to cup your cheek, gently stroking it with his thumb. "I will make you feel wanted every. single. day."

Sunghoon

Netflix and Chill with Sunghoon make you feel like you're floating on a cloud of pure bliss.

The two of you are lying on the couch, arms wrapped around each other like a warm, cozy blanket.

Until his hand goes down your thigh, making you catch your breath. "Sunghoon..." You call his name, letting him know what his touch does to you. "Keep that up and I'll get needier."

He smiles, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "I wouldn't want to hold you back, pretty." In a second, he's on top of you, his hand still on your thigh, slowly going up and down while your breath becomes shallower.

His fingers trail along your thigh, leaving a trail of fire in their wake. Your skin tingles under his touch, and you let out a soft gasp, unable to contain the growing desire within you.

"You really know how to drive me crazy," You whisper, making him smirk.

"I'm just getting started, pretty girl." 

Jake 

"Baby, do you not feel good?" Jake's hand goes to your forehead when you wake up from your nap feeling a little groggy. The concern in his voice warms your heart, making you feel even more drawn to him.

But it's the way he runs his fingers through your hair that sends shivers down your spine and ignites a desire within you.

"I'm f-fine," You manage to stammer out. "It's just that... your touch is really something."

A playful smirk forms on Jake's lips as he leans in closer. "Oh really?" He whispers, his voice husky and full of promise.

You nod, making him lay you down on the bed, his eyes never leaving yours. "Do you know what you do to me?"

He brushes a strand of hair away from your face. "I have an idea," His voice is soft and gentle as he caresses your cheek. "But I'd love to hear it from you.

"I want..." You let out, his hands on your body making you gulp.

"Talk to me, beautiful. Or should I recreate a scene from one of your books?"