Chapter 62: Extra

He Xiaoyun occasionally wonders, is the world she lives in really a book? Could it be that the so-called reality in her memory was just a dream she had?

She doesn't think about it much, after all, her life is full and busy, and she doesn't have much time to worry about it.

The last time she thought about it was because of one of Wei Yuanhang's classmates.

Wei Yuanhang is already in high school. A boy of this age has his own preferences and ideas. On weekends, he goes out more to play with his peers instead of clinging to his parents like he did when he was a child.

There will be some guests at home this weekend, He Xiaoyun went out to buy vegetables in the morning and happened to be at the gate of the compound when Wei Yuanhang came back, she reminded him: "Uncle and Aunt Wu are coming to eat at noon, remember to come back early. "

"Got it!" Her big boy responded.

On the opposite road under a tree, his classmates were waiting for him, and one of the boys said, "Wei Yuanhang, hurry up, Yu Yanyan and the others may have already arrived at the library, and they will say that we are like turtles later!"

"Who is a Turtle? It was the girls who were late last time. The girls are the big tortoises!"

"Then tell those girls."

"You think I'm stupid?"

Several young people laughed and walked away, but He Xiaoyun stood in place as of frozen, after a while, she walked home slowly.

The name Yu Yanyan is very common. If you call Yanyan on the main road, there may be five or six girls answering you, but when this name appears together with Wei Yuanhang, it evokes the memory in He Xiaoyun's mind, that is the name of the heroine in the book.

But she clearly remembered that Wei Yuanhang and her met after he graduated.

It's possible that her arrival changed things.

So she began to wonder again, is this world really a book? Did the previous life really exist?

When she got home, He Xiaoyun changed her clothes and sorted vegetables absent-mindedly.

Not long after, Wei Jianwei came back from the army base and went to the kitchen, she hadn't noticed yet.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked.

He Xiaoyun was startled, looked back at him, and said angrily, "Why did you sneak up on me, you didn't make a single sound."

Wei Jianwei had an innocent look on his face as he looked at her.

He rolled up his sleeves and was about to sort vegetables with her. He Xiaoyun smiled and told him "scrape off the pig hair."

She planned to make Dongpo pork at noon, so she specially bought pork with skin on.

"Xiaohang isn't at home?" Wei Jianwei rummaged through the cutlery drawer.

"He went to the library with his classmates."

"Which classmates?"

He Xiaoyun laughed when she heard it, "Don't worry, I think they are all very good."

Firecrackers were set off on the main road, which frightened the passing girls, and they went to the family court to file a complaint.

Wei Yuanhang, together with three or four male classmates were dragged back by Wei Jianwei and punished to run ten laps. Everyone was sweating profusely in the winter and trembling after finishing their laps.