CHAPTER XV

AADHYA'S POV

Arush immediately stood and helped me to stand. I composed myself and checked in the mirror to see if I'm looking fine, while he moved towards the balcony and sat on the swing. I opened the door to see Rani di standing with a big plate filled with different dishes served in cups neatly arranged. I asked her for my plate, and she teasingly said there is no more plate available, and I understood her intention. I blushed at her words, and she said before leaving, "I am so happy for you, Aadhya." I locked the door, placed the plate on a coffee table in my room and went towards Arush who is swinging, and his eyes were closed.

I asked him to come in and he immediately opened his eyes and I saw so much love and passion in his eyes. I blushed at the raw emotions he is showing me without hesitating. He followed me into the room and looked at the single plate smirking. I looked away and poured water into a glass and made him to sit on the couch. I asked him to eat, and he asked, "And what are you going to do, capture my video?" I chuckled at his choice of words and said, "I will eat later, now come on finish your lunch fast."

He shook his head and said, "Chalo let us eat together," and he started to feed me, while he ate." Just when we are done with our lunch, Rani di bought some chocolate milkshakes for us. I thanked her so much and forwarded one tumbler towards him, when he said, "I don't drink milkshakes, I just drink juices." I went close to him and asked, "Will you not drink even when I am offering it to you?" He immediately took it and took few sips and placed it aside and I finished mine by then. He chuckled at my love for it and said, "I should always make sure to stock our refrigerator with ingredients for your chocolate milkshakes."

I held his hand and asked, "Arush, is the date for the tender announced?" He looked at me and asked, "Should I tell you the truth or lie?" I hit his shoulder lightly and he said, "Oh woman, just now we were engaged, and you already started your violence. Anyways, it is on the November 8th." I was shocked to hear it, "Why didn't you tell me earlier Arush, you won't be able to concentrate on it because of me," I said feeling guilty.

"Love, remember that there is no you and me now, it is us. I wanted to go ahead with the wedding on this date for us. And as far as this tender is concerned, I have already completed my work in Bangalore, and it can be submitted online that day. So, there is nothing to worry about it." I nodded my head reluctantly and realized he called me "Love" and turned towards him. He huskily said, "I have the right to call you like that."

I asked him if he would like to lie down for some time and he immediately kept his head in my lap, holding me by my waist and nuzzling his face into my stomach. I slowly ran my fingers through his hair, and this felt so good. Having him close felt right. After some time, he sat straight and asked, "So, what about the selection process for assistant dean." I sighed and said, "It is going to be a written exam on this Monday and the interview will be on Thursday. I am planning to take a leave from Friday as we won't have many days left for our wedding. What do you think about shopping?"

"I should ask you that, are you not so excited for the jewelry and dresses shopping?" asked Arush. I shook my head and said, "I already have so much jewelry and all I have to do is the dresses shopping. Maybe I will start tomorrow. What about you? Do you think we should color coordinate for our wedding too like today?" He liked the idea and said, "Let us do one thing, you shop with your designer and send me the fabric samples for matching the color. That we both will color coordinate as well as not know what we are going to wear." I nodded my head in a yes and said, "Minnie is asking us to come downstairs. Everyone already left and they want to discuss the wedding plans."

He stood from the couch and pulled me into a tight hug and said, "I love you." I looked at him and said, "I feel something for you Arush, which I never felt for anyone. The happiness, secure feeling, your care and concern, especially you love is giving me this feeling which I don't know how to describe." He stopped me by placing his finger on my lips and said, "Shh. Give it some time, Aadhya. You will realize what it is."