CHAPTER XVII

AADHYA'S POV

I reached home exhausted and it was already 11p.m. I directly went to my room to take a relaxing shower and came downstairs to heat some food. I placed everything in my plate and went to my room. I FaceTime Arush and he answered after some time with a sleepy face and said, "Hey, Love! Did you reach now?" I nodded my head in a yes and said, "I am so sorry to disturb you Arush, please go to sleep now. We can talk tomorrow."

"Come on, now that you are here to talk, my sleep went for a jog. So, we can talk till it returns," he joked and then asked, "Did you have your dinner?" I showed my plate to him and he said, "It is so late, Aadhya. Now start eating while I give you some company." I started eating while we talked and once, I finished my dinner, I remembered that he wanted to talk something earlier and asked, "Arush, you said we need to discuss something very important, what is it?" I took a glass and poured some water and looked at him. He said, "Oh, good that you reminded it."

I nodded my head and asked him to continue while I started to drink the water when he said, "Where do you think we should go for our Honeymoon, Love?" I immediately choked on the water I was drinking and coughed vigorously. I felt hard to breathe and tried to soothe my cough and drank some more water. I saw Arush looking at me with worry in his eyes and I said I was fine and asked him to go ahead.

"Breaking news: The great doctor Aadhya, who is a famous gynecologist has got a big problem discussing her Honeymoon plans with her fiancé. Wow, great!" he said clapping his hands. I felt embarrassed and looked at my hands when he said, "I am sorry Love, I am just joking. Now tell me, where do you think we should go?" I looked at him and said, "I don't know, why don't we decide it together?" He then asked, "Would you like beaches or something cool like hill stations?" I said, "Definitely no beaches, I prefer some cool places." He then teased me, "Aha, my naughty girl, you want cold environment so that we can do things to keep ourselves warm, right?"

I literally turned the brightest red and said, "Arush, please stop it now. How about Switzerland?" He said, "See, this is what I am talking about, love." I blushed and said, "Fine I will hang the call now if you continue like this." He chuckled and said, "OK, I won't. So, I will make the necessary arrangements then. When do you think we should start?" I thought for a while and asked, "How about November 15th? Your project tender will be done on 8th and there is also our wedding reception, which we can have before we leave to Switzerland. That we can spend a longer time and visit some other places like France, Venice, Greece if you are fine with it." He agreed to my plan and we talked for some more time and decided to call it a night.

It has been very hectic and the only thing I was allowed to do was just rechecking if everyone fulfilled their tasks and packing my luggage, as I will leave to Arush's home directly after wedding. It was really emotional for me to pack everything from the home which has been everything to me since my parents' death. I am definitely going to miss my room, my sweet heaven and everyone. Anvitha aunty has sent few workers to take my luggage to their home yesterday night, so that everything can be arranged by the time I go there. She wanted me to feel comfortable when I go there. I packed everything in separate boxes and labelled them accordingly.

It is a busy Sunday and all our luggage was packed and loaded in our cars. Mami made sure to recheck my dresses and jewelry to avoid any last-minute disasters. I am currently sitting on the dining chair while Mami was feeding me the breakfast and said with tears, "Always remember that this your home and your parents are here for you. I know you are the best in handling relationships. Just accept them as your family too heartfully and your life is going to be filled with happiness, Sweety."

Once we all were done with our breakfast, Nani asked me to pray to God before leaving. I went to the puja room with a heavy heart and joined my hands in front of the beautiful idol of Krishna. I was trying to control my tears but it felt as if I was choking internally. I came into the hall and saw everyone teary eyed. I took blessings from everyone and they all hugged me one-by-one. Nani lovingly patted my head and said, "I will miss you, Sweety." I hugged her tight and was controlling my tears when Popsy stroked my head lovingly.