CHAPTER - XXXIII

ARUSH'S POV

"Let's just go home now guys, I am really exhausted! I have a lot of packing to do tomorrow," she spoke tiredly. I sighed hearing that as I already knew she wouldn't speak about it. What was Ananya thinking asking about it now, after such a beautiful day! I looked at Ananya who was squirming under her parents' angry gaze directed towards her and I immediately turned towards Viraj signaling him to go to Ananya's rescue.

"Why don't we all start now? Aunty, do you mind if I drop Ananya at your place? I just want to take her on a ride," Viraj asked Ananya's mom. I know her mom wouldn't say any more word and just agree to her dearest soon to be son-in-law. "Sure Viraj, just be safe," Ankitha aunty said and left from there along with Aadhya's grandparents after wishing us all a goodnight.

I felt Aadhya tiredly placing her head on my shoulder and I told her, "You seem exhausted, Love! Let's get you home now. Come!" We both stood and she tiredly still leaned her head on me, and I supported her by placing my hand around her waist. "Mom, dad we are starting, you too come home soon," I informed them, and dad said, "Sure, we will leave in five minutes too, you guys be safe and just keep her away from the media. There are still many reporters waiting outside, we will just give them some information and leave."

I walked along with Aadhya towards the entrance where the Limousine is already waiting for us and helped her settle down and got in from the other side. We reached home in 15 minutes, and she was trying so hard to keep her eyes open. When she got down, I moved towards her and carried her in my arms as she was barely awake. She wrapped her hands around my neck and snuggled into my chest like a baby. I took her to our room, but the main task was opening the door with her in my hands. I somehow managed to open the door and placed her on the bed carefully.

I had a relaxing shower and came out to see her in a very deep slumber. I didn't have a heart to wake her, but I should, as she can't sleep comfortably in that jewelry and heavy outfit. I sat beside her and softly stroked her head and said, "Love, you need to change now, you will be uncomfortable like this." Aadhya drowsily opened her eyes and tried to wake up, I helped her climb out of the bed and walk to the changing room. She sleepily sat on the vanity stool and tried to remove her jewelry, tried being the keyword here.

I immediately moved to her help and removed her jewelry while she wiped off her makeup. I picked her clothes from the closet, when she went to take a shower. After two minutes, I heard her calling me and went to see her leaning against the door with droopy eyes and said, "Can you help me with the hooks, I am unable to.." I went towards her and turned her around, while she placed her hair on her left shoulder, I slowly undid her hooks, and she closed the door as soon as it was done. She came out all fresh after 10minutes and I placed her clothes on the vanity stool and moved out to give her some space. I sat on the bed with my legs stretched and she lazily walked into the room in her white tank top and black shorts.

I scolded myself for picking that outfit and turned off the lights, except for the bed lamp when she laid down on the bed. I slept beside her and saw her trying to keep her eyes open and yawning like a cute kitten. She moved closer to me, laying her head on my shoulder and immediately fell asleep. I held her close and slept watching her sleep peacefully after many days. I woke startled to the alarm sound and turned it off groaning. I feel so sleepy and turn towards my left side and notice Aadhya isn't there.

I got down the bed and put on my slippers before going towards the changing room to check for her when I notice through the glass door that she is meditating in the balcony. She looks so serene, with a calm face, a small smile adorning her lips and the morning sun rays slightly hitting her face. I fresh up and go downstairs to get myself some coffee and milk for Aadhya. As I was about to go upstairs with our drinks, I hear Dad on call and shouting on someone. Now dad isn't really a person to lose his temper even in the toughest situations and this worried me. I placed the tray in the hall and moved towards their room and knocked before entering the room.