part-4(emotional n heartbreaking)

Tm: no baccha don't say like that...

Td: abhi...no

Abhi:  I love u too...

Abhi then turned towards teja called her front...kk supposed her n made her stand ...

Teja touched his face...with tears in her eyes...

Abhi: baccha..my baby u r my first n last child...n I love u the most n I don't have lot of time... Please listen to me my baccha...hm..complete ur dream promise me...

Teja: bhai do not say like that na...

Abhi:  promise teja...

Teja: pro...MI...se bhai
Abhi:  teja will u fulfill my last wish...

Teja: hm...

Abhi then called kk

Abhi:  see now I will not trouble u anymore but u know I love u the most u r my brother n I want something from u my last Gift or say my wish...

Kk: hm say.

Abhi: can u Marry my sister Karan n give her everything she deserves n please marry her within 12 days because my soul will be with u all

(In us 12 days the soul of the person be with us)

Abhi: please fulfill my last wish because I want..

Abhi started to take long breaths
Abhi:  I know u will be perfect for her ... ah... can...u..fulfill my wish...

He gave his hand in front....

Kk holds tejas hand n his and kept on his hand ...

Kk: I promise...

As soon as kk told abhi closed his eyes...

Kk was holding tejas hand due to which teja hugged kk ..from side...

Teja:  bhaiiii....u..can't leave us..

Tm: Abhi......

Td sat down on the floor...

Teja was unable to take all this due to which she fainted In kk's arms...

Kk: tejaaa......

Kk picked her up n took her towards her room he started checking her ...n her condition was getting bad...

Kk: omi give Me the injection...

Omi gave...

Kk: omi we can lose her ... shit...her heart rate is dropping....give her xyz injection right now...

Omi:bhai it needs to be given on heart u give it...

Omi gave it to kk

(It is for injection which Is given to protect the heart)

Kk gave it n then got relief for now but her condition will be know after 10 hours itself...

Omi: bhai...

Kk didn't speak anything went towards his cabin closed the door n started crying..

Kk  to himself:  what's all this .. how could he go leaving his brother alone...I m so scared for teja to ... because her condition is not that good too... but I will never let anything happen to her because she is my brothers last wish which is me n her...