part-148(it was not me)

Bua: she is the only reason because of her my son suicide n he left me alone... she is born to die ... I hate her n I wanted to make her suffer...

Teja: n how do u think I did it.

Bua: that day when he was talking he was requesting u for something n u pushed him n went away... due to which he died I know u did ..

Teja: do u Even know what ur son was asking no right he told he wants me in bed n if I say no he will rape me... n I went away n he again tried with waiter ... n she pushed him down it was not me it was her ... n he needed to be died with my hands only but I was not this bold ... u have given him that kind of teaching not we ..... we can't keep quiet  ..

Bua:  no u r not saying the truth...u can't keep away from my son u couldn't  . . I had made such a good plan but ur so called husband saved u everytime.... that day it was my plan for ur accident but that stupid abhi came to drop u n he died... I planned everytime but u got saved... then I started to make fake stories in front of ur mother she easily got in my plan n then this all I did but then too u got saved bitch...

Kk could not control he went holds her neck..

Kk: how how dare u ... I hate u I fucking hate u... u killed my best friend my brother n now wanted to hurt my wife .. u will die from my hands

..

Kk was not listening to anyone...

Km: sunny sunny teja .. sunny teja...

Kk left as he heard her name n went towards hee she was seating n was unable to breathe..

Kk: baby baby relax shhh.. relax take a breath... look in my eyes I m here...

He kept talking till she got normal n when she got ...

Tm was standing there in shock km kept hand on her shoulder...

Km: u still have time u can make At least 10 percent things better...

Tm then went towards Bua..

Tm: yyy  ... yy did u ..  yyyy..

Tm started slapping her...

All were looking towards her but soon she fall unconscious..

Kk ran towards her

Kk: Maa... Maa open ur eyes..

Kk started to check her pulse it was decreasing..

Kk: teja we need to take her hospital get up

n then he told omi to send police....n km n kd handover her to police...

Teja n kk took Tm n td was with them.

As they reach

Kk took her to icu to check he was having doubts but he didn't want it to be true...

Kk checked where teja was standing next to him but was not saying anything she was zoned put..

Kk: teja 3 blockage in heart  ..

Teja: Maa.

Kk: we need to operate her right now .. will u give me ur strength in this please  .

Teja: hm can I come in 5 min..

Kk: hm till then let me tell them to prepare ot ...

Teja left n went towards washroom n cried n then wash her face she was feeling little better...

Soon they both operated tm

Kk : we did it now she is safe.. with this teja hugged him..

Kk: she is fine don't worry..

Teja: hm.

Then they moved outside n they informed everyone ...

Km : let's start with fresh chapters if life I know she to realized her mistake.

Td: let's see...