part-30(first kiss)

There were 2 to 3 girls talking...

Priya: oh did u see that girl with Dr kk ... who is she ... u know Dr kk even told some stuff to drop her till his cabin

Anushka: that girl ... she is Dr abhi's sister n I have heard she got married to Dr kk ... I think for only money...who will marry so soon it was not even 12 days she lost her brother.. she just want her happiness I think .. this type of girls run always behind money
...

Rani : yar she look so bad .. see Dr kk n see her ..cheee...like no match ... I wish it would have never happened....she just destroyed Dr Karan's life...

This all teja heard....n She just ran back to kk's cabin...omi saw teja crying n running but didn't know what happened...

He was thinking when he saw kk coming back from operation

Kk: oye omi..

Omi: ha bhai...

Kk: omi what happened y r u looking tensed everything fine right...

Omi: bhai go near bhabhi she needs u ... I don't know what happened but she was here n I was going near her to meet but I saw her crying n running towards ur cabin...

Kk: whatt..shit..what happened... omi see what's the matter n inform Me ...soon  ..

With this kk ran towards his cabin  ...he saw teja was seating on the floor by folding her legs n crying...

Kk came running towards her...

Kk: teja what happened baby ... look I m here...

Teja was not saying anything and crying...

Kk pulled her to hugged but she was not stopping...

Kk didn't have any other option He break the hug n kissed her on her lips .... Teja didn't kiss because she didn't know how to kiss .... n kk just kissed her n made her feel safe  ..

Kk breaks the kiss n hugs her ...

Kk: teja I m with u ... so Relax...

Teja:  Karan  ...

Kk: ha  ..

Teja:  did I spoil ur life...

Kk: what no ..who said u this  .... u came as an angel 😇 as my princess in my life    ..

Teja was about to say something when there was a knock on the door in was omi ...

Omi : bhai can u come out for 5 min ...

Kk: ok ...

Kk: teja ... baby ... seat here I m coming in 5 min...

Then kk went out ... omi was standing there with 3 girls...

Omi: so u all will say or shall I use my methods...

Priya:  no no we r saying  ...

Then they told everything to kk ...kk was so angry but he controlled...

Kk turned towards omi : omi u know what to do ... n do it very better was because they made my teja to cry ... so .. I think I do not need to say what to do...

Omi: don't worry bhai I know what to do... u take bhabhi home ...

Let me ask u all a question...

As per u all..

What is love ?