part-79(omi what happened)

Kk: omi what happened...

Omi : bhai I had done her some blood test n in test it came that from past 8 to 9 days she is having pills...

Kk: pills which pills...

Omi : depression pills..

Kk: whatttt...

Omi: yeah ...

Kk: omi ... I destroyed her life omi ...

Omi: bhai not now ... it's not the time to think all this ... now we have to work on her health... so not now ...

Kk: omi ....

Omi: bhai u have to face everything u can't run of...

Then they came out...

Td: omi when will teja get up..

Omi: hm in another hour ... but before that bhai needs to inform u all few things..

Kk: dad papa

Kk kept hand on both of there shoulders but both took it off ...

Kk then continued

Kk: I m sorry it's My mistake... I thought she just told to scare me but .... I m sorry I didn't do wantedly I love her more then anything n I could not proctor her .. I m sorry... n I need to inform u all that from past 8 to 9 days she is taking depre  ..ssion  pills
..

Kk told everything n fall on his knees joining his hands...

Kk: I m sorry... please forgive...please..

Td n kd holds him n takes him up...

Kd: son we r not telling its ur mistake... I m surely upset with u for running away but at least understand her too she is very small sunny...u have to have lots of patience because it's her age... n She have seen lot of things in such a small age ... u have to be very soft with her sunny...

Kk: I know Dad I m sorry I will never ever do something like this again...

Kk asked sorry from everyone...

N then kk..

Kk: mom maa dad papa if I say u all the reason I fighted with her u will also scold her ...

Kk then told everything...

Km: let her get up I will hold her ears today ...

Td: my princess is thinking to back out..

Then after sometime they were seating n kk was standing in front of her room ...

Td kept hand on his shoulder..

Kk: dad..

Td: Karan do not think that it happened all because of u ...it's somewhere our mistake to that we could not make her understand that her life is changed... ur anger is fully correct Karan...but don't run away...

Kk: I promise dad...

This is only for the people who commented like u guys have really made me feel very good thank u so much