part-45(i love u dam it)

As kk reached his room he saw the room was completely dark ... n then on the light n saw teja sleeping on bed ... n her checks where having marks of dry tears...

Seeing teja this way his heart broke but he somehow went towards her kept hand on her head...

Tears started falling from his eyes ..

Then a tear fall on tejas face which woke her up n as she open her eyes she saw kk in front of her...

Teja: Karan...u ...what happened .. y r u crying...

Kk:
.

Teja: Karan say na what happened y r u crying...

Kk: I can't lose u jaan ...

Teja: hm ...

Kk: I got to know Shamita was her ... n I m sure she have hurted u ... but trust on us not on her please I beg u ...please...I can't lose u love... I can't...

Teja: but y can't u lose Me Karan I m just n burden on u...

Kk: what r u speaking teja n when the hell did I make u feel u r a burden... like u serious think this way... but for Me u r a life without u I can not be alive...

Teja: yy...

Kk: because I love u dam it... I love u ...

Teja was shocked n scared to see kk shouting like his due to which she hugged him .... n was very happy to hear what kk said .

Kk realized what he said n was now scared what if now after knowing this she leaves him but his thoughts broke when teja hugged him...it gave him a confidence that she will not go away...

Teja to herself: what was this .. like this was best n I was mad who was thinking y will he love me .. n will go far from him... but not now nor never... he is mine n I m his... but Shamita...

Kk to himself: whatt...did I just say her that I love her... shit what must she think of Me....n y the hell she called helper as burden... it hurted me I need to talk with her...
Kk: teja...what did she say...

Teja: Karan can I ask u something...

Kk: ha ask..

Teja: who is she n what's all this... first I used to see she use to trouble bhai too...what Is it...

Kk: teja... first u get fresh then we will talk ...

Teja: no..

Kk: teja just get fresh n I promise I will say u everything...

Teja: hm..

With this Teja went to get fresh...

What do u think past is...

Comment comment..