part-145(god save me)

Teja: sunny I couldn't save the patient...

Kk: jaan relax..relax... u didn't do anything I m coming wait...

Teja: no I m coming home on the way...

Kk: n how r u coming..

Teja: I m coming then we will talk...

Teja kept the call..

Td: what happened Karan she is fine..

Kk: yeah she is fine but the patient she was treating is no more so she is little disturb..

Kd: hm do not worry it happens...

Kk was standing outside waiting for teja ...

As teja came in cab.... kk got angry but he didn't say anything...

As they were about to go inside..

Kk: y did u come in cab...

Teja: sunny I just thought...

Kk: y did u ... don't u think that it's not safe for u teja... it's not safe for my babies do not u think...oh y will u think ... u do what u want..

Tejas mood was already very off n up of that kk told this made her more sad ..

As they entered inside the house..

Td hugged her ...

Td: baby please teach ur mom one thing which I could not teach ...please teach her to get strong she can't let everything effect her ...

Kd to hugged her...

Km: teja we are just way which God made to save life's but if he As writer the dead then it will surely happen... we can't change so don't think to much n go get fresh n say me what u want to have I will make.

Teja: mom anything will be Good..I m coming in 5 min...

Teja went to get fresh

Td: I know only u can handle her n make her mood better...

Kk to himself: no dad I m stupid I made her more off.... I didn't want to scold her .. yar she could have called me n m all behind her then y she is does not understand...God save me from this tiny little panda .

Kk just gave a smile n went towards his room but he was not having courage to open the door of his room...

But some how he opened and saw teja was standing near window all fresh..

He could control he went inside lock the door n went towards her n back hugged her ...

Teja didn't respond anything nor she pushed him nothing she was soo lost in her thoughts...

Her thought broke when she felt a slight pain on her neck..

Teja saw towards her side n saw him bitting her ...

Teja: Karan what are u doing...

Kk: I was calling u from so long u were not listening so I had this last option to do...

Teja: ok move .. let's have breakfast n u have to go hospital...

Teja didn't wait for his response she just went down n sat..
Bua was seeing her with all anger n she went in to bring water n saw soup of teja ...

Bua mixed mushrooms in it... n teja had allergie with it...

Teja started eating she found the soup nice but something wrong .. but she could not say anything because km made with so much love ..

Soon kk went hospital n teja went in room n slept...

It's almost half an hour she started to feel something different... she ignored it thinking because of stress...

As one hour passed she started feeling differently in breathing...

Teja: uff .. what is happening...

She went n lye on bed ...

Teja was sweating very badly...teja started searching her mobile ... n she dial Karan number...

Kk was on another call he thought of calling her later
..

But when he saw teja calling again n again he got scared... he picked her call...