part-38(taking care of kk)

It was 8 pm when kk got up his eyes fall on teja was was sleeping on chair..

Kk to himself: this girl is fully mad...like who sleep like this... I have to make her sleep comfortably otherwise she will have neck pain... but she is looking so cute n sexy ... m I falling for her... ahh.. I don't know..

He then got up n tried to make her sleep on bed but he couldn't n because of the moments teja got up...

Teja: Karan..what r u doing...

Kk: u were sleeping uncomfortably so thought to make u sleep nicely.

Teja: wow means r u serious like ... r u kid y do u want to hurt my husband Mr kundra I will not leave u if something happens to my husband..

Kk: oh .. good but ur husband is stupid

Teja:  oyeeee...mind ur language...don't dare to say anything to my husband...

Due to which kk got a smile on his face
..

Teja:  u get fresh I will make dinner...

Kk: no no we will order from outside...n hm that I need ur help to get fresh...n changing the dressing...

Teja: hm ok..u wait I will come back ...

Teja went inside washroom n came back with a spong n water  told him to remove his  shirt.

Kk: teja I can't remove it from my one hand so u only have to do it...

Teja:  ok...

As she started removing his buttons there heartbeat increased like hell...

Kk was seeing her closely n teja was feeling his hot breath on her face ...

As teja was removing his clothes he kept his one hand on her waist...

Teja: ka..ran..

Kk: ha teja...

Teja Could not say anything n just removed his shirt n wiped his chest n back n stomach which had six packs ...

It's was very hard time for both kk n teja ... Teja then made him were his t shirt  ..

Kk: do not worry I will change my pants ..

Teja:  hm  ..

Kk then some how changed it .. then teja arranged everything for dressing on table...

Kk came back from washroom as he went to change his pants...

Then teja removed his head dressing n as she saw his mark tears started falling from her eyes...

Kk wiped it n told her how to do what to do ...she did everything with shivering hands...

Then they both had there dinner n teja came back set alarm for morning 6 ..

Kk: y r u setting alarm...

Teja:  don't u want surprise...

Kk: so u were not joking wow...

Teja:  be ready in morning 6..

Comments down any suggestions for upcoming please