part-123(she is hurted)

Kk opened the door n saw his little panda sleeping like a cute little kid..

Kk went towards her kissed her forehead...

He went n got fresh n when he came there was a knock on door..

Kk opened n there were house helpers..

House helper:  sir mam had send food teja mam didn't have anything from morning.

Kk took it n told thanked n locked the door..

Kk to himself : I m feeling I m living with 5 years old kid .. like she is mad or I m ... now I have to make her eat but madam is very angry ...kundra y don't u have brain always playing with fire...

Kk went towards her woke her up..

Kk: teja ..jaann.. get up ... see u did not have anything from morning..

Teja got up sat on bed n look in his eyes but soon she broke the eye contact n got up from bed n went away in washroom...she didn't say a word...she got fresh n when she came out kk though she will run towards him... but she didn't  . 

Kk: teja come have food.

Kk though now she will say something... like I m not hungry.. I don't want etc .. but she didn't say anything

She went took some food in plate n started having without looking at kk...

After finishing the food she got up took her books n went  away...

Kk was watching her every move he didn't had words to say anything

Teja went in study n started studying n her kk kept waiting for her...

Teja came out after 2 hours..everyone were present in hall ..

Km: my baby come.. say what u want to eat..

Teja: no mom I m good n I m full..

She told with a smile n went away

Everyone kept looking at her as they have never see her like this...

Kk to didn't have anything so he too came back in room but teja had slept...

Kk was shocked too like this he got changed n went to bed n pulled her in his arms n slept...

In morning teja got up at 6 n got fresh n went for walk..kd n td both were shocked to see like they called her 20 30 times to wake  her up... but today she is here that to before anyone...

They had there walk n it was the first time teja didn't talk.

And then she made breakfast... n even prepared lunch n went in room n got ready...

Kk was in washroom n was getting ready..n here teja left .... for hospital...it was strange that she went alone...

Kk came down..

Kk: mom were is teja..

Km: she went hospital..

Kk:what ..y .. like what happened  .

Km: what happened Means ..

Kk: y did she go ...

Km: for her work ...

Kk: but she is still weak  ..

Km: my son will be there to take care I know..

Kk: hm... did she have something ..

Km: she didn't have but she prepared the breakfast n lunch...take this is urs n her breakfast n lunch I know u will not have without her...

Kk: mom she is very angry..

Km: she is not angry...but very badly hurted sunny..she really needs u..

Kk:hm...

Kk went to hospital n as he reached he asked nurse where teja was they told that she is in icu attending a serious case....

Kk then went to his cabin to check the file for today evening operation..

Kk was checking when his eyes fall on cctv..

His blood boiled ...

What do u think kk saw...comments down..

I m sorry My health is very bad due to which I m unable to update n because of that I m losing my readers I know sorry everyone