part-119(hot romance 🔥)

Kk was ready for making a family with her and he will take care of her ...

Then soon they had dinner kk still didn't let her change...

And as soon they came in room ...

Teja: now I will go to change  ...

Kk pulled her towards him..

Kk: baby when I told I will remove ur saree today that means I will I was not joking n now when we are planning to make family we should start the process today only... u know I love to feel u from inside that to raw ...

Teja was blushing like hell n kk was looking so hot n his dirty talks where making her wet...

Kk Removed her pin from up from shoulder... n kissed it then he bed down n Removed pins from down while kissing her stomach...

Teja: aahh sunnyyy..

Kk: I have made love with u many times but each time u get more hot...

Kk Removed her clothes n soon he too Removed his clothes.. he started kissing her shoulder then neck then playing with her bo...s then he kept sucking them like his favorite chocolate...then he kissed her op Lips...
Teja: ahhh sunny...

Teja was touching him n moaning his name ...

Kk: wait a sec I m coming.... kk got up and ran towards kitchen n came back with few things in his hand ... first there was melted chocolate n then cake n ice cubes...

Kk first tie her hands n legs ..

Teja: sunny what are u doing  .... aahhh sunny..
Kk: just enjoy baby...

Kk first took cake and applied all over Body n started eating...it was very difficult for teja ... soon when cake got over he took chocolate n put it on her pu...y .. he started eating...

Kk: wow it tasted much much tasty ... I have never had something so good in my life ...

Teja: ahhh sunny slowly...

Kk: no baby not today...
Then he eat her n chocolate then he slowly took ice cubes first he took in his mouth n bend toward tejas lips n kissed her till the ice Melt..then he took one more in his mouth n started sucking her one bo...s..

Teja: ahh sunny u are freezing them..

Kk: that's what I wanted...

Soon the ice Melts n he then take another ice cube n again started eating another bo...s..

Soon that too melt n then he takes one more in his mouth n started going down towards stomach n he travel fully till her pu..s but He did not touch..

Teja: sunny please do it na..

Kk: do want..

Teja: ahh ..  Karan please fuck me... show me ur fucking capacity...

Kk: so u want to check my capacity then u r gone ... u will be not able to walk this weak ...

Kk took some 6 to 7 ice cubes n put fully inside her pus...s..

Teja: ahhhh sunny nooo ahh  ..

Kk started to eat or say drink the water which was melting......

Tejaa :ahh sunny...ahh please fuck me ahhhh...

Kk now couldn't control he started to fuc...her . .

Kk: ahh baby u r soo hot... ahh ..

Then they soon release... but kk didn't stop he just Removed the tie from her hand n legs switch the position ...n came down n she on top...

Kk: ride baby ride ...

They again started n had round two ... they then released n teja fell on his arms  ..

Kk: this was best...
.Teja:  the best .

Kk cleaned himself n then her made her wear his shirt n then took her in his arms who was sleeping peacefully n then he too slept...

.