part-53(r u sure u want to go like this)

Kk: laddu... come soon...

Teja: 5min sunny
..

They were getting ready to go to club where teja's friends n classmates where also coming...kk first had refused n told teja to enjoy but she requested him with most cute eyes...

N now its been 30 min in which teja is saying to wait kk for 5 min. 

Kk: baby from past half an hour I m listening the same...

Teja didn't say anything but kk heard the door open sound and as soon as heard he saw towards her n lost in her beauty ..

Teja also was lost in kk he was looking so hot...

Kk: r u sure u want to go like this....

Teja:  yeah what happened m I not looking good..

Kk: good... u r looking hot ... like if we go like then I have to keep eye on u ... my eyes are always on u but now it will not even blink for sec.... n I hope I don't hit anyone...

Teja:  Karan...

Kk: what Karan.... it's sunny for u..

Teja:  oh my baby...

Then they both left to go to club n in sometime they reached...

And as they reached all men's eyes where on teja n all girls were checking out kk..

As soon as teja saw girls looking at kk on that way she holds him from arms then they start moving...

Soon all friends came n all were very happy to meet kk for the first time

N now presently ...kk was seating on the bar counter...he was not drinking n Teja was on dancing floor n was driving kk from his feelings

Then kk saw all the eyes which were on teja n as soon  as he saw he went near her n pulled her towards himself...

Teja landed on his chest n today God was with kk because as soon as kk pulled teja song changed that to romantic...

Kk: will u dance with me beautiful..

Teja:  sure love ..

Then they started dancing then after sometime kk sat at a corner again putting his eyes on teja n teja was with her friends...

Kk got a call from hospital to pick it he went in a silent place n here teja was with her friend enjoying...

As soon as kk finished the call he came back to club n saw....

Do u think everything is good....like if problems come love attachment etc increases...