part-93(misunderstandings)

Teja went towards his cabin n the door was opened... as teja's eyes fall on Karan ... she felt as if someone killed her ...

Tears started falling from her eyes...

Teja saw kk hugging a girl n the girl kissed kk's cheeks...

Teja had lunch box in hand which falled n teja just let it there n went away...

Kk didn't know she was there...

Teja was going as omi saw her but he even saw she was having tears...

Omi went towards kk's cabin n saw kk slapped a girl..

Omi: bhai bhai what happened..

Kk: omi what do u think before taking the staff ... please check the background too .. n u get lost...

Omi: but what happened...

Kk: omi she came in my cabin n I got up to go for rounds but she hugged me kissed me ..

Omi: ohh shittt...

Kk: what happened...

Omi :bhai bhabhi was here...

Kk: what when ..

Omi : n I think she saw all this she went crying...

Kk: oh shit...

Kk ran towards home ..

As he reached home he found there was no one in room...

He went to search her everywhere... n he found her in guest room ... n it was locked..

Kk: baby open the door Please open the door..

Teja didn't respond...

Kk was getting very worried.

Kk : teja open the door or else I will break it...

Slowly the door got open n he saw her... she didn't have any emotions....but her eyes were swelled up n her face was all red ..
Kk tried holding her face but she moved back ... .

Kk: teja it's not like that what u think... please trust me baby...

Teja didn't say anything  ..

Kk: teja Please... she forcefully hugged me ..  please Teja trust me...

Kk tried to explain her...

Teja: leave me Alone for sometime Karan..

Kk: but teja ..

Teja: please...

Kk went away... n teja again locked n cried... it was evening n kk was restless..

Teja came down kk got up thinking she will come n hug him but she went to kitchen to make dinner...

Kk to himself:  what hell.. how much should I tell her it was not my mistake she doesn't trust only .  Now I will not give a dam to her...she will never understand only...

Kk went up n started working... here teja prepared dinner n went to guest room...

Kk though she might be coming in sometime in there room but she didn't...

Kk was getting restless so he went to check her but found her in guest room .

Kk again got angry n went towards room where he heard door bell...

Teja Came towards to open the door where kk to came...

There were kk's old friends...in which teja knew prince ...

Prince : hi teja...

Teja: hi bhai..

Then they all met her n kk..

She went towards kitchen to make something for her

N kk didn't care for her as he was angry...

Teja came out with some snacks n cold drinks...
(There were both boys n girls in kk's group so all came)

Teja too sat there...

One of the girl said:  yar kk  u married her .. like everyone use to die for u ... but ..

The girl was joking... which kk knew so he to joined..

Kk: yeah yeah my bad luck..

But it was not joke for teja ...

N then they were talking with each other no one cared for her presence...

One girl was saying to another:  yar she Don't deserve him yarr... he has so better taste in girls n see her...

She could not take anymore so she got up n went away

Kk didn't see her going he thought she is here so he was ignoring...

Teja then went to there room took her clothes n books n went to guest room...

She arranged everything there ...n when went took shower where she cried out...

In no time she slept.
.
Where kk n there friends had drinks he first told no but he had more then anyone there  .

Prince was seeing everything n was feeling very bad for teja n though to talk with kk afterwards...n Prince Had listened everything that girls told...

Then all left the place n kk got up n went towards his room n he didn't find teja then he came to guest room he found her...