part-10(teja in abhi cabin)

As kk got ready he was waiting for teja to come...he was in balcony...

Kk to himself:  I don't know about my feeling for her or her feeling for me n only I know that she was jaan of her brother n will try to make her comfortable around me...

His thoughts where broken by tejas voice..

Teja:  Dr Karan let's go..

Teja still had pains ...

Kk came forward holds her n takes her towards his car made her seat in car ...then he to sat n then they went towards hospital..

As they reached kk came down opened door for her ...n took her inside carefully...

Teja saw kk was not taking her towards the cabin...but he was taking some else..

Teja : hm Dr Karan

Kk:  I know u want to go to cabin but before that I will do ur checkup...

Teja:  noo..

Kk: please...
Teja:  ok..

Kk took her towards his cabin n told her to lye down on the examining bed ...

Teja went there n slept...kk came started checking her...

As he check her eyes it looked pale...

Kk: shitt ur hemoglobin looks too low let's check it ...

Then kk called in lab n told them to send someone to his cabin...

Teja:  what no way I will get injection...please

Kk: please Teja...only one blood test then ..hm...I will give u ice cream pakka...

Teja: how u know I like ice cream...

Kk : abhi always use to buy it for u ..

Teja: haa...

There was a knock on door n kk told come In n it was lsb person...

Teja: hm Dr Karan...

Kk: ha ...

Teja: u injected...because I don't trust anyone...

Kk: ok ..

Kk took injection from the person hand n injected took blood n send it to test ...

Teja:  can I go now ...to bhai's cabin
..

Kk: wait omi will leave u till there...

Kk called omi n told him ...omi came took teja towards abhi's cabin...n left her there...

Teja was all alone...she opened the door of the cabin n felt as if abhi was present there. ..

Teja touched everything of abhi ..n felt him ...she took his photo n sat on sofa n cried...n while crying only she felt asleep...

Kk was having a operation..n as he got free ...he so wanted to go towards abhi's room but didn't have courage to go...

Omi: go bhai  ..

Kk: what