part-75(teja really left)

Kk had a to go to airport in 10 Minutes n he was worried for teja he was not getting what to do ...

He thought teja is angry so she will go home so he moved to go airport...

N here km kd tm td came home to give her surprise but she was not home they thought she might have gone somewhere she will be back...

It was night but still teja was not hone they called on her number but it was off it scared them then they informed omi n asked tejas friends too but no one knew anything about her ...

Here on tejas side
.

After leaving from kk's office teja had brought her bag too..

Then she started moving ....but she didn't know where to go what to do ... she just started walking she found one pg for girls she went took it n took the whole room
..

Teja went in her room kept her things n slept on the bed n covered herself n started crying n while crying only she slept...

...

Kk's side ...

Kk was in his jet n he will reach there next morning but he was restless...

Kk : y I m feeling this way ... what happened... Teja is fine ... I don't know y I m getting negative thoughts... God Please be with us...

Then he went n slept...

N at there parents place all where worried n tired from searching her ...

They didn't have option ... they had to wait till kk comes in contact...

Km n tm where crying a lot n td was all silent...

....

They all tried to search her a lot...

Next morning they informed kk n he was going to come back but he was needed at least for 2 days then his team will handle...

Kk informed police n many members he selected to search teja but he was not getting any response from anyone...

He somehow completed his work In one day only n told his team to handle n left to airport...

Kk then soon landed too .. he just went home tm n km hugged him n they started crying...

Tm: I only have her... because of her I m alive i already lost one please do something please...

Kk maa I will bring her back please maa stop crying...

Then he made them to rest n he himself went in search of her...

Kk was searching when...

Sorry everyone I m not updating like before I don't know what's wrong with me I m just very disturbed n disappointed from myself which is leading Me to overthinking...I m sorry I m trying to update.... holp I don't disappoint u all at least