part-153(stay away)

In hospital..

Kk was in cabin when there was knock on his door .

Kk: come in..

Priya came inside..

Kk: oh hi Dr Priya u here ..

Priya:  today u were not present so I thought to inform u about Dr tejas health..

Kk: what happened she is fine ...

Priya:  today was her appointment with me na..

Kk: oh...whatt ...shittttt...I forgot...she still didn't come right thank u Priya for saving me .

Priya:  wait wait a sec Dr Karan... Dr teja came finished her check up n went back long time ago I was checking her file only n after that I came near u ..but she told u r had emergency so thought to inform u but..u forgot...

Kk: yarrr...now I m gone... God save me ... I will look after this afterwards now say me what happened everything fine with her..

Priya: no nothing is...

Kk: what do u mean..

Priya:  babies are perfectly fine but ...

Kk: but what..

Priya:  teja Is not she is having high BP n few other problems which is leading her life in danger..

Kk: what...

Priya:  dr Karan as a girl I m saying u this today ... teja or any other girl when she is pregnant her mental health or say thinking power gets effort ...before for 3 to 4 months u cared her n now Also u do but u never forgotten everything related to her..  she is taking lot of stress which is leading to this please clear ur issue  .

Kk: hm..

Priya went away n kk got up to go home...

Nurse:  dr Karan...Dr teja forgotten this ...

Kk: oh...

It was her mobile while talking to nurses she had kept on there table...

Kk went to home n saw everyone there but not teja

Kk: mom where is teja ..

Km: she is walking ...there in garden...

Kk: y she is alone
.

Km: because she wants to she just told she wants to be alone...

Kk: I will see ...

Kk went towards teja n was shocked to see her walking n was at dead end

Kk ran n holds her hand..

Kk: baccha what's wrong y r u walking this way...where r u lost ...

Teja didn't answer n pushed him little n again started walking slowly... she didn't wanted to talk with anyone right now...

Kk again tried to hold her..

Teja: stay away Karan......go from here leave me alone right now...

Kk was shocked because this is the first time he saw this side of her...

Kk : but ...

Teja: go away right now...

Kk just went from there n stood at a distance to see her ...

Soon teja went towards there room n kk went behind her...

Kk: baby what happened...

He back hugged her...

Teja pushed him n just got fresh n wend n laid on bed...

Kk: teja at least talk na this is not how we r going to deal..I m trying to give my best to u...

That was it for her she got up ...

Teja: