Family Introduction

Family Introduction:-

Shekhawat Family-

-> Avyansh Singh Shekhawat (male lead) (Heir of Shekhawat family and Future emperor of Rajasthan)- 28 years old.

-> Savitri Singh Shekhawat(Grandmother of Avyansh)
-> Sanjay singh Shekhawat (Grandfather of Avyansh)

-> Pratap Singh Shekhawat (Father of Avyansh and emperor of Rajasthan)
-> Amrita Singh Shekhawat (Mother of Avyansh and empress of Rajasthan)

-> Mishka Singh Shekhawat (younger sister of Avyansh)
-> Karan Singh Shekhawat (younger brother of Avyansh)

Both Mishka and Karan are twins whereas both are 20 years old but Mishka is 10 minute elder than Karan.

___________________________________________

Malhotra Family-

-> Tara Malhotra (Female lead) (Princesses, Second Heir of Malhotra family and Vice CEO of Malhotra company)- 23 years old.

-> Akash Malhotra (Father of Tara and President of Malhotra company)
-> Naira Malhotra (mother of Tara and Rohan) (Died due to unknown reason).

-> Rohan Malhotra (Elder brother of Tara, Heir of Malhotra family and CEO of Malhotra company)- 29 years old.
-> Samiksha Malhotra (Wife of Rohan and a successful model)

___________________________________________

This much for now, more characters will be reveled with time and updates.

I hope you will love and support my novel. 💗