Chapter 26

_________________________________________

Avyansh comes inside.

Nitya runs to Tara's room and sighs; "Friend, today someone's death is certain".

Tara is horrified to see Nitya's condition, she hurriedly takes out the gun from the cupboard and says, "What happened now, who is the enemy?"

Nitya stops Tara and says, "Oye lady don stop. I was just joking."

Tara said angrily, "What a joke Miss lawyer. "

Nitya said showing off, "That means today Jiju is looking very handsome and you are also looking so cute. When you both will see each other, you will definitely be injured by his handsome face."

Tara kept the gun back and said, "Dude, don't say this. By the way, I am already injured in his love and now even if I die in his love...

Tara suddenly realized what she just said now.

Nitya was listening to her. She put her hand on Tara's shoulder and said, "Considering me as your childhood friend, tell me the truth, are you in love with Avyansh??"

Tara hugs Nitya and says, "I don't know, I am confused myself with this question. My heart skips a beat when I see him. Maybe when the truth about that accident is known, I can find my answer."

Nitya calms her down and says, "Whatever happened was in the past at that time. So don't let it affect your present and your love for Avyansh. Now don't cry and leave it, otherwise the money you had spent on makeup will be spoiled.

Tara laughed a little hearing this.
_________________________________________

After some time, Avyansh was called for some ritual.

After 10 minutes Pandit ji said, "It is time to call the bride."

Samiksha and Nitya brought Tara to the entrance. Tara held her grandfather's hand and father's hand. Rohan, Yash, Naman ji and Vansh had caught the chadar. Samiksha and Nitya were on Tara's side.

The door opened and the song started.
_________________________________________
(kudmai)

Salma Sitaaron Wali
Shagna Di Shab Aayi Re
Banno Se Banne Ki
Milne Ki Jo Root Layi Re

Shehnai Yoon Goonji
Sabki Aankhein Bhar Aayi Re
Shehnai Yoon Goonji
Sabki Aankhein Bhar Aayi Re
_________________________________________

Flowers started raining on Tara. The sound of crackers echoed outside. Tara wore a long veil. Due to which her face was visible only slightly.

It was as if Avyansh's breath had stopped.
His heartbeat started increasing. Now all he wanted was just to see Tara completely.

_________________________________________

Ho Solah Baras Ke Do Kadam
Chaukhat Ke Baahar Kya Gaye
Teri Kudmayi Ke Din Aa Gaye

Haaye Banno Pardeshiya Ke Desh Ke
Chaubare Tujhko Bha Gaye
Teri Kudmayi Ke Din Aa Gaye
_________________________________________

Tara came and stopped near the pavilion. Avyansh gets up and lifts Tara's veil. When Tara, who had lowered her eyes, looked up, the eyes of both Avyansh and Tara met.

The song changed back.
_________________________________________
(Saudebaazi)

Seedhay saade saara saula seedha seedha hona jee

Maine tum ko paana hai ya tune main ko khona jee

Aaja dil ki karein saude baazi, kya naraazi arrey aare aare yaar