Chapter 27

✨Aesthetic ✨

___________________________________________

Before Avyansh could say anything further, the car stopped in front of Shekhawat Mansion.

Tara wanted to listen to the rest of the story as well, but considering the situation, she decided to wait a little longer.

Avyansh looked at Tara and said, “Come on, everyone must be waiting”.

Tara nodded her head yes.

Avyansh got down from the car and opened Tara's side door. Tara was wearing a very heavy lehenga, hence she was having difficulty in managing it.

Avyansh bent down and lifted Tara in his lap while handling her.

Tara quickly spread her arms around Avyansh's neck.

And Tara looked at him and said with surprise, "Take me down, I can walk. What will everyone say when they see?"

Avyansh ignored his words and started walking ahead.

Tara bit Avyansh's hand lightly and said, "Hey, get off me. Otherwise what will people think…

When Tara was about to say something further, Avyansh stared at her and Tara became silent.

Avyansh said while walking, " Hukum Rani Sa it is society's work to say. So that doesn't mean that i will stop loving my wife".

As soon as both of them reached in front of the main gate, a lot of firecrackers started bursting on sky. Roses and lilies petals started raining from the helicopter and on top of an airplane it was written
''WELCOME TO SHEKAWAT FAMILY MRS TARA AVYANSH SINGH SHEKHAWAT''

Seeing all this, a beautiful smile appeared on Tara's face. And seeing Tara smiling, a smile appeared on Avyansh's face too, even if it was for only a minute.

Savitri ji came there and said, "Beta, take your wife down, we have to perform the rituals."

Avyansh looked at Tara and Tara also blinked in agreement. So Avynash put down tara slowly with care.

Savitri ji performed aarti for both of them. Both came inside.

Amrita ji had already kept a small vessel filled with rice (kalash) and aalti plate.

Tara slowly dropped the kalash with her right foot and came inside placing her foot on the alti plate. From her marks of feet  on the white cloth it was felt as if Goddess Lakshmi herself had come home.

Then after performing some more rituals, Avyansh and Tara came to their room.

Tara suddenly fell on the bed. Avyansh also sat next to her.

Tara said in a tired voice, "God, marriage is not an easy thing. I am absolutely tired."

Avyansh said with a devilish smile, "Isn't it my job to make you tired, and the night has just begun. We have to perform some more husband-wife rituals."

Saying this he bent down towards Tara's face.

Tara's breathing became faster. She said, feeling a little nervous, "What are you saying, what do you mean? Look, don't think like that, otherwise I will shout."

Avyansh came near Tara's ears and said, "If you shout then everyone will feel that we are doing whatever...

Before he could say anything further, Tara moved away from Avyansh with all her strength and went to the washroom.

Then she opened the door a little, and Tara said, "You are a shameless person. Who knew that the CEO of Shekhawat Company would be like this Shameless..."

Saying this she closed the door. And seeing this action of her, Avyansh could not stop himself from laughing.

Avyansh said in his mind, “She is such a girl”.

After some time, Tara came out wearing a bathrobe. Avyansh looked at her from bottom to top as if he was scanning her.

Tara, sensing his gaze, looked at him and coming closer to Avyansh said, "You are...

Before she could say something else, her foot slipped and Tara fell on Avyansh.

Both of their lips were on each other and their eyes were also lost on each other. Avyansh hugged Tara and started kissing her. Even Tara could not stop herself.

Both of them were like this for 10 minutes. When Avyansh felt that Tara was having difficulty in breathing, he left Tara.

When Tara realized what happened between them. She lowered her eyelashes and her face turned red.

Avyansh smiled slightly and went to change his clothes.

As soon as Avyansh left, Tara buried her face in the pillow and started thinking, "What have I done. Oh Mahadev, what do you want to do."

Then she thought something and said to herself, "Why should I be ashamed? He is my own husband and there is no sin in kissing my own husband".

By the time Avyansh came back, Tara had fallen asleep. He laid Tara flat and covered her with a blanket.

He gazed at Tara's face for some time and himself slept next to her.
___________________________________________

Long time no see sugar cubes..

I thought to restart it on March due to exams and some problem in wattpad. But the way you guyss were waiting for it , and the love you showered even in my absence it melted my heart.
So this is the episode for you.

I hope you will like it. And also share your reviews. 💗✨