chapter 3

Aesthetics✨

Today's look of Avyansh✨

Tara's look for today✨___________________________________________

___________________________________________

The Next Day:-

Just like every single day the Shekhawat Haweli was cheerful with a happy atmosphere.

Today Amrija ji and Savitri ji both are worshiping the Lord. Sanjay ji went for a morning walk. Pratap ji is reading newspaper . And just like every time Mishka and Karan were fighting. Avyansh was also ready to go to his office. He came from the stairs and sat on the luxurious sofa that was in the living room. He opened his phone and started reading something.

Savitri ji gave prasaad and aarti to everyone. After which everyone sat on the dinning hall to have breakfast.

while eating Avyansh said to his mother (Amrita ji) maa (mom)I'll come late today as I have to attend a Launch event.

Amrita ji smiled and said, it's okay son.

Pratap ji asked Avyansh that, which event?

Avyansh answered his father's question saying, Actually papa the Malhotra Company is going to launch their new product and they are starting it from Rajasthan.

Pratap ji after listening this he remembered something and says to his father (Sanjay ji), Baba sa (Dad) isn't it the Family where the princess Naira Rajvansh had married?

Sanjay ji nodded in yes and said, Yes and also Our Shekhawat family and Rajvansh Family are quite close family friends. But Naira had married against her father's will, because of which her father, i.e. Raj Rajvansh, had removed her from the family.

In between the conversation, Mishka was shocked and said, Dada ji (grandfather) how can someone do such a thing. Is it a crime to love?

Karan also agreed and said, yes, Dada ji (grandfather) love is wrong, then Shiv ji and Parvati ji are also wrong.

Savitri ji being in anger said to both of them, their love is an example for the whole world. In today's world no one waits as much as Parvati ji did for Shiv ji. There love is as pure and clear as water.

Amrita ji also scolded both Mishka and Karan and said, when elders are talking, then you should not be talking in between.

Avansh who was quietly having his breakfast. He was listening to everything. And was thinking in his mind that love is just a word which is full of illusion.

After breakfast he moved towards his car and sat inside and went towards the office. There were 6 cars in front and behind him in which he had bodyguards.
___________________________________________

On the other side, In the Airport, Rajasthan : -

A Private Plane Landed on the runway of the Airport. The Malhotra Family comes out of the plane.

Tara is beholding the entire Airport. And in her mind she said to herself that, there is also peace in the fragrance of the air. I have only one thing for which I came here, it is to be completed, no matter what happens.

She holds the first step, she is very happy, as if a child has got her favourite toy.

Further 5 black cars stopped infront of them. Akash ji brought Tara out of her thoughts, saying beta come to Malhotra mansion and rest first. After that there is also the event at night.

Tara said by making puppy face, Dad can I go and take a look of this beautiful city? Please don't say no.

Akash ji said with concern, Child you do not know any place here.

Tara takes her phone out of her purse and showed him saying, Dad Google Map is made for this purpose only. Don't Worry let me go please.

Rohan said to his Dad that, let her go dad. I will send two bodyguards with her for safety.

Tara refuses and says no,bodyguards bhai (brother).

Akash ji said, if there are no bodyguards then there is no need to go.

Tara admitting her defeat says, okay you won. Now I am going. Bye.
___________________________________________

Tara sat in the car and asked the driver to drive faster. After some time the car started moving on a very beautiful road. On one side there were big trees, and on the other side a sea. And making this view more romantic the wind started to blow.

To feel this beautiful scenery, she opened the sunroof of the car and started waving her dupata (scarf) in the air and started feeling that lovely air.

There were 6 cars behind her car. That six cars belonged to Avyansh.

He saw Tara from behind, her face was not visible to him, he can only see her back side. Tara was looking very attractive from behind as well.

Don't know why but Avyansh felt a tug. He asked his driver to overtake Tara's car, so that he could see Tara's face.

Driver increased the speed of the car and was about to overtake Tara's car.

When suddenly Tara's dupatta (scarf) got blown away by the wind and fell directly on Avyansh's face as he had kept his face outside the car window.

When Tara looked back that her dupatta had fallen on someone's face, she quickly came down from the sunroof and asked the driver to drive faster and take her to the mansion.

On the other hand, because of the dupatta falling on Avyansh's face, he could only see Tara's black intoxicated eyes.