Chapter 11

Aesthetics✨

___________________________________________

After a Month

Nothingt much but a little bit had changed.

Both Akash ji and Rohan had gone to Europe because there was a lot of work pending in the office. Samiksha went to Australia for a modeling work.

That's why Tara was alone in the mansion and there were maids too.

In between Avyansh had met Tara's family. Everyone liked him very much. But somehow Rohan knew how dangerous Avyansh is, so he had not accepted Avyansh completely yet.

And the biggest change happened was Tara had started planning for her new company.

*Now back to story*

It was just 5pm in the evening. Today Avyansh's family had invited Tara for dinner.

That's why Tara was doing all her work quickly today. Then after getting ready, she reached Shekhawat mansion at
7 o'clock.

Mishka was already circling near the gate waiting to see when Tara would come.

Mishka became happy as soon as Tara came. She hugged Tara and said, Tara sister Oops Bhabs (Sister in law) , you are late by 1 minute and 3 seconds.

Tara smiled and hugged back Mishka and said, Sorry  just had some urgent office work.

Both came inside while talking. Avyansh had not reached home yet. Tara touched everyone's feet and took blessings.

Savitri ji said to Tara, We were thinking to meet your family to talk about the engagement.

Tara respectfully said to grandmother, Father, brother and sister-in-law are not in India as of now. They will come next week.

Amrita ji said in mild anger, Tara you have alienated us so soon.

Tara said with surprise, Aunty what did I had done or did I said something said wrong?

Amrita ji stared at Tara and then said, First of all you call us aunty whereas we consider you as our daughter. And secondly, you did not tell us that you are living alone.

Tara held her ear and said lovingly, Sorry mom and I thought why should I disturb you so I didn't say anything.

Amrita ji put her hand on Tara's cheek and said lovingly, Dear you are my daughter first before being my daughter-in-law. And this is your home, so from today you will stay here. You can go once your family members come, but for now you will stay here.

Tara said again, But mother all my clothes are at home.

Amrita ji said, After dinner go with Avyansh and bring your essentials.

Karan who was sitting on the sofa said sarcastically, Mother brother knew that Tara Bhabs was alone at home, so why didn't he said anything.

Amrita ji said, Let him come today, he has grown up but probably left his mind in the office while working.

Everyone started laughing after listening to her words.

After this Tara and everyone else started talking.

After some time, Sanjay ji, Pradeep ji and Avyansh came inside from office.

Tara touched Sanjay ji and Pradeep ji's feet too.

Avyansh's eyes were on Tara. But when Tara saw him, he avoided her eyes. And went through lift to his room for changing his clothes.

At the same time, Mishka started showing Tara the whole house.

There were 8 floors in the whole house. The whole temple was built on the first floor where there was an idol of Lord Krishna and Radha.

Sanjay ji and Savitri ji's room was on the second floor. Pradeep ji and Amrita ji also had there room in the same floor.

There was a room on the third floor in which Shekhawat family's ancestors swords, guns, clothes, and many more things were kept.

The second room in which there were photographs of all the Shekhawat family members i.e. their ancestors too.

There was a theatre, gym, music room on the fourth floor where all the musical instruments were available.

Karan and Mishka's rooms were also on the 5th floor.

There were 3-4 guest rooms on the 6th floor.

Avyansh's study room and his room both were on the 7th floor. And there was another room where no one was allowed to go except Avyansh.

Mishka was showing her Avyansh's room from outside. And said, Bhai (brother) does not like anyone to go inside his room.

Just then her phone rang and she picked up the phone. And said to Tara, Bhabs you please come down, I have to pick up this call.

Tara said yes. Tara thought to sit in Avyansh's room so that they both can go down for dinner together.

She opened the door. The whole room was based on black and white theme. Which was a bit scary but luxurious. There was also a Huge balcony with a hammock and swimming pool.

She went to the balcony and started looking outside. Rajasthan looked very beautiful at night.

Then suddenly she feels someone's strong hand on his waist. When she turns back, she sees Avyansh, who had just taken a bath.

He had only worn a towel that was wrapped around his waist and water was dripping from his hair. That was making him more hot and attractive.

Tara looking into his eyes said, What are you doing? Leave me (saying this she tried to free herself).

Avyansh said in a cold voice, Stop trying to escape yourself.

Staring at him Tara said, Why are you holding me? Leave me now...

Avyansh now held both the hands of Tara tightly and said, Who the hell gave you the permission to come inside.

Her eyes became moist due to Avyansh holding her tightly but still she strengthened herself and said, Our Marriage is about to happen soon so this is my room too.

Avyansh gritted his teeth and said, You are not my wife now, so stay within your limits.

Tara pushes Avyansh with all her force as a result which looses Avyansh's grip on Tara. And Tara left from his room.

Avyansh looked towards the door as Tara left and then looking at the moon he said, some things will not be able to change even if they want to. No matter how much time passes, some wounds always hurt.