Chapter 13

Aesthetics✨

_________________________________________

That girl looked at Tara once and then went inside the college.

One of those boys who was sitting on the bonnet of the car. He got down and said angrily to Tara; Do you know with whom you have messed up?

Tara tied her hair in a ponytail and said; I am not interested in knowing.

The boy whose name was Rihan said angrily; My father is the MLA here.

Tara folded both her hands and smiled and said; Like I fucking care.

A boy reached out to catch Tara's hair. But Tara held his hand and turned back around. And then gave him a kick.

Seeing this, a boy moved towards Tara. And hold both Tara's hands tightly.

Tara kicked hard between his legs. That boy fell there.

Seeing this, one last boy came with a Iron stick. Tara took out a gun from her waist belt and shoot him on the shoulder.

Coming near Rihan, Tara gave him two hard slaps.

Tara held his hair and said; Girls are not safe because of boys like you. Apne baap ki chatne par yaha dadagiri dikha rahe ho (You are dependent on your father's licking). Apne baap ka number bhok (Tell your father's number).

Rihan said in pain; You are not doing right. My father... ahaha...

Tara hit on his knees, which made him sit on his knees. Tara smiled and said, If I don't make you and your family a roadside begger then change my name.

Saying this, Tara went towards her car. And took out a water bottle from there and poured it on her face. And with one stroke she untied her hair. And left from there.

But someone else was watching all this. A black car was parked from a distance. The man sitting inside smiled seeing all this.

The man's assistant said; Sir, why are you smiling?

The man said; Shera it's nothing. And now let's go to the mall, some work has to be done.

Shera said; okay boss.
_________________________________________

After some time:-

Tara was talking to someone in the mall.

Tara took off her sunglasses and said; Prepare the interior design that I had decided. I'll check it in 30 minutes.

Saying this, Tara starts going to the washroom wearing her blazer.

While leaving, she bumped into someone. And her blazer got stuck somewhere.

Tara angrily said, how dare you to catch my blazor.

The man said; Excuse me. Talk after knowing the matter.

Tara pulled out her blazor which was stuck in the man's watch. Due to which the diamonds that were used in that man's watch were broken.

Tara said being frustrated; Kuch time pehle hi maine tum jaise ek ladke ko bahut pita hai . Isliye ab nahi mera mood hai aur nahi energy tumhe sabak sikhane ke liye (A few hours ago I had beated a boy like you. So there is no mood of mine nor more energy to teach you a lesson).

The man's assistant started taking out a gun from his pocket. But when the man stared at him and said; Shera put it inside. Shera kept the gun inside again.

The man took out a card from his pocket and handed it to Tara, saying; Your Blazor seemed to be damaged. That's why buy another one. Here is my credit card.

Saying this the man went away. Tara reads the name written on that card, Akshit Kapoor.
_________________________________________

On the other hand, Avyansh was sitting in his office.

There was a knock on the door of Avyansh's cabin.

Avyansh who was signing the papers. He said while doing his work; Come in.

The door opened and his assistant came in and said; Sir he has landed in India.

Avyansh's hands stopped on hearing this. And his aura was much more terrifying now.

Did he came alone or with someone else; he raised his head and said in a very cold voice.

His assistant was very scared of Avyansh's aura. Still he handled himself and said; Sir, he did not come alone. His son and daughter both have come.

Avyansh put his head back on the chair and closed his eyes.

The face of a lovely little girl came in front of him who was saying that; we will get out of this trouble Avi, don't worry. After which a scream was heard.

Avyansh opens his eyes. and said to his assistant, Leave.

His assistant left in a second.

Avyansh got up and stood in front of the glass wall. And looking out said, I was so naive that I was not able to save you.