Chapter 10

The car stopped in front of the Hawa Mahal. Avyansh and Tara get down from the car. Tara just got lost in that beauty.

Avyansh tells him the story of who made it and why. When both were roaming inside. And bodyguards were with them there for security.

Tara said being shocked, Avyansh how do you know so much?

Avyansh said in a cold voice, one has to know everything in order to become the Hukum sa (king) of Rajasthan.

Understanding everything, Tara said, it must be very difficult to remember all this.

Avyansh said with a sly smile, yes it had been, but it has become a habit. That's why I forbade Karan and Mishka from learning all this.

Tara again said, Aunty and uncle must have been very angry with you for not listening to them.

Avyansh pauses then looks at Tara and says, I do what I feel is right. And this decision was right so that they could spend their childhood like a normal child.

Tara also looked at him, then just shook her head.

Similarly, Avyansh showed Tara a lot of places. And Avyansh was explaining everything to Tara like a child. And Tara too was listening very attentively like a good child.

Avyansh asked his assistant to bring a helicopter. Within 10 minutes, Avyansh's private helicopter was standing in front of them on which ASS was written.

Tara sat inside in confusion and said, why helicopter?

Avyansh said calmly, the most beautiful thing is yet to be seen.

Within a few minutes both reached a place from where the whole Rajasthan can be seen, the helicopter was still in the sky.

It was evening time, sunset was happening. Suddenly many hot air balloons and lanterns started flying in the sky. Fire cracker shows also started happening in the sky. That view was very beautiful just like a fairytale.

Tara was so lost that she had slipped and sat very close to the door. Then Tara felt someone's grip on her waist.

She turned back, and saw Avyansh who was holding her from waist. Both of their lips were very close to each other. Both were so close that they could even feel each other's breath.
___________________________________________