Chapter 5

It was not that the Malhotra family was short of money. But this was the first time that they were launching a new product in India. That's why they needed sources.

Tara thought for a while and said to Avyansh, Mr. Shekhawat I have a reason for my refusal, otherwise I also do not want to make losses in business.

Avyansh asked with cold expression, whoever had collaborated with Shekhawat Empire has only got profit in return. So what is your reason for refusal?

Tara said in a stern tone, the place where you are thinking of building a mall, that place belongs to the locals and you have usurped it. I can accept loss but I don't want to sell my honesty for business.

Avyansh smiled a little and said,
Ms. Malhotra I had heard you are very intelligent. But probably I was wrong.

Tara being curious asks Avyansh that, what you want to say?

Avyansh took out his phone and typed something and then said to Tara, that place was already registered under Shekhawat Family on which the locals were dominating. If you want proofs, then my assistant had already emailed you the evidences. I do not need to prove myself right to anyone. But Just Because you said alot of things today, I had to waste my time on you.

By saying this, he went from there. Tara was shocked. She realised her mistake and felt guilty. She quickly called her Assistant James and asked him to fix a meeting with the  Shekhawat Empire.
_________________________________________

At night,

Avyansh had just taken a shower, he only had worn a towel around his waist. He came to the balcony, wiping his wet hair with a towel.

He said to himself while looking at the stars in sky, when I saw Tara I felt a strange attraction towards her. Even though she is really beautiful but her attitude is much more than that. But I like this attitude.

After some time he came inside and got dressed. Avyansh was about to go to sleep, when Amrita ji and Pratap ji came inside.

Both said to Avyansh that, sit down, we have to discuss something important. All three went and sat on the sofa.

Pratap ji with a serious expression said, look Avyansh, I have never said anything to you. Because we knew that whatever you do, you will do well. But this time you must listen to us.

We have got many enemies. That's why we want to do your Rajya abhisek (coronation) and make you the President of the company as soon as possible. We have also become old, so we want to be free from all these responsibilities.

Avyansh held his father's hand and said, Baba sa (Dad) , I will do whatever you say, but I will not accept being the president of the company.

Amrita ji caressed Avyansh's head and said, we both have a dream to serve the people by handing over all this responsibility to you. And we're not going anywhere, that's it. And as far as your dad is concerned, he is always with you, whenever you need him, just you have to ask him.

Pratap ji also agreed to Amrita ji's talk and said to Avyansh, son, but it is very important for you to be married for the Rajya abhisek (coronation).

Avyansh said as soon as he heard this from his dad, Dad you know that I have no interest in marriage or love.

Pratap ji said, we are asking you just one thing to do. We will give you time to think.

Saying this they both go away. And Avyansh gets into deep thinking.
_________________________________________

Next Morning:-

Tara got ready early this morning

Tara got ready early this morning. She had wore green color kurti today. Jhumkas (earrings) in ears, silver bangles in one hand, a small black bindi, payal (anklets) in feet. She was looking very beautiful.

She took out a lovely chain from her bag and said, Mumma (mom) had given it to me, maybe she knew that I can fix the mistake that was made years ago.

Saying this her eyes became moist. She took her purse and started going somewhere in the car.

After some time she reached outside a big mansion, where it was written in big words "Rajvansh Mansion".
_________________________________________

Hey everyone, thank you so much for loving this novel. I have a small request, can you please leave a comment after reading I really want to know what you like the most in each chapter.💗