Chapter 8

When Tara came home at night, everyone was sitting down in the dining hall to have dinner.

Samiksha said to her, Tara I know you already had your dinner outside. But today your favorite dessert, Rasmalai (Indian Sweet) is cooked. So sit down with us and have it.

On hearing this, Tara ran at 100X speed towards the dining table. She pulled a chair near the dinner table and sat down.

While having dinner, Akash ji said, Beta where were you.

Tara's whole focus was on rasmalai and while eating she said, I had gone to meet my boyfriend.

Akash ji, Rohan and Samiksha with shock, all said together, what??

All the servants also became completely silent.

Rohan in anger but being worried said, when did you become so big that you did not tell your family about your relationship. Don't you know how many enemies our family has.

Samiksha pacifies Rohan and tells Tara, you have come to India for the first time. So where did your boyfriend come from? You don't even know anyone here.

Akash ji said in a stern voice, everyone be completely silent. Let the poor girl eat first.

Then said to Tara, Beta eat your dessert comfortably, don't listen to your Nalayak (worthless) bhai (brother)

Tara made a childish face and started shaking her head.

After dinner, Akash ji called everyone to the study room.

Akash ji asked Tara with love, My child I know just like in business as you do everything carefully with correct decision. Similarly, you must have thought carefully about your life partner.

Tara held her father's hand and brother's hand and said lovingly, Papa you just trust me. You and brother never let me miss my mother. And the one I have chosen is very good.

Rohan asked Tara, Bacha (child) but who is your boyfriend?

Tara paused for a while and said, he... is... Avyansh Singh Shekhawat.

Everybody shouted again, what?? How many more shocks are left.

Tara took a deep breath and said, we met in America for a meeting. Then in many business parties like this.

He proposed me a year back in Paris. And today he proposed me for marriage. And I said yes. And tomorrow morning I am going to meet his family.

Akash ji shook his head and said, we have a lot of faith in you and Avyansh is a very nice person.

Rohan said, but I have heard many things about him. Like he is very dangerous, cold hearted. He is not in a relationship with any girl till date. Is there any physical problem in him?

Tara picked up a pillow from the sofa and threw it on Rohan's face and said seriously...

In this way, Tara was running behind Rohan and throwing pillows at him. Both were running in the whole house.
_________________________________________

Next morning-

Tara got ready with Samiksha's help, Because since last night Tara was very nervous that what if Avyansh's family will not accept her? What if his family doesn't like her?

Samiksha applied gajra (white flower) into Tara's hair and looked at Tara, she was looking very beautiful. Samiksha put black tika behind her ear and said, kisi ki nazar na lage meri bachi ko ( There will be no evil eye on my baby girl).

Tara biting her lips said, sister-in-law, I am very nervous and scared.

Samiksha pacifies her saying, Don't Worry nothing wrong will happen. Everything will be fine.

Tara nodded in yes and said, I will first go to the temple to my Mahadev.

After that she sat in the car and went to the temple. Worshiped there and brought prasad.

Tara sat back in the car and asked the driver to drove towards Shekhawat Mansion. She was about to reach there. she messaged Avyansh to come to take her down.

When Tara reached there, she saw that it was a very big mansion, a pastoral mansion, but from outside it was very modern and luxurious like a royal palace.

Avyansh was already standing, he was wearing a trouser and a black shirt.

He opened the car door for Tara. Avyansh told Tara in a cold tone, don't worry too much.

Tara listened to him and nodded in yes. Avyansh holds Tara's hand and brings her inside.

Everyone had already gathered for the aarti. When everyone saw Avyansh with a girl, they started looking at him with surprise.

Tara could see the question in everyone's eyes. The result came in front of everyone when Avyansh said, She is Tara. My girlfriend.

Tara said Namaste joining her both hands and touched everyone's feet.

Avyansh said, Baba sa (father) was asking me that I should fulfill your desire. We had forbidden you that day because we love Tara.

On this, Amrita ji smiled and said, Tara is a sweet girl.

Savitri ji (Grandmother) said in stern tone, I will not make any stranger my family's Daughter in law.

Then she looked at Tara and said her to come near her.

Avyansh tried to say something but savitri ji started at him giving him order not to tell anything. So Avyansh became silent.

Grandmother again said to Tara, come here.

Tara saw Avyansh, he blinked his eyes saying her to go forward. Tara took a deep breath and came near Savitri ji.

Savitri ji said to Tara, today you will do the aarti.