Chapter 19

 Tara and Avyansh's #couple goals✨

____________________________________________

Tara did not said anything and unconsciously came to the hall from the stairs.

Nisha ji called her and said; Tara come sit and have lunch.

But she did not responded and continued walking it was as if Tara could not hear anything. She sat in her car and left for somewhere. Everyone behind was watching her leaving in shock.

Naman said worriedly; Yash go and check after Tara.

But Raj ji came down from the stairs and said; No let her go, let the pain inside her come out.

Nisha nervously said; Baba Sa, did you told her everything.

Raj ji said without any emotion; Yes because it is necessary to know the truth in advance for what is going to happen next.

Yash also said; But dada ji (Grandpa) why to know the thing which gives pain. And Tara is not alone, we are all there to protect her.

Raj ji said in stern voice; Does anyone have any doubt on my decision?

Seeing his angry face, everyone simply shook their heads.

On the other side, the door of Avyansh's office opened loudly. At that time there were some people in Avyansh's cabin who were talking about the business contract.

When Avyansh looked in that direction, there was Tara who was angrily staring at him. Avyansh signaled everyone to go out, so everyone went out.

Avyansh put his head back on his seat and said; Why is Ms.Malhotra so angry?

Tara went and grabbed Avyansh's collar and bowing down on him said; You knew everything, didn't you?

Avyansh didn't say anything, just took Tara under him with one stroke and pressed a button which made all the glasses translucent and the door closed.

Avyansh raised one of his eyebrow  and said; If someone else had dared in your place, he might not have been standing alive till now.

Tara stared at him with red eyes and said; You knew everything didn't you?