Chapter 6

Hello dear readers, Ik you all are want them to get married soon. Isliye apka hukum sar ankhon par (your wish is my order). Soon they will be in one frame.

So for my non hindi readers here are some tips:-

In India we add ji after their name to show respect to the elders.

Nana ji (mother's father)
Nani ji (mother's mom)
Mama ji (mother's brother)
Mami ji(Mother's sister in law) ....
Like this I'll also add after every sentence.

And I have a confusion will it be okay for you all if I add some hindi music lyrics for more realistic vibes.
___________________________________________

Continued:-

Tara asks the driver to go back. Her heart was beating very loudly.

She made her steps towards Rajvansh Mansion. She rang the bell. A servant opened the door, probably he was a little shocked to see Tara. He asked Tara, madam whom do you want to meet?

Tara joined both her hands and said Namaste (Hello) to him, I want to meet Mr.Raj Rajvansh, can you please call him?

By the way for meeting Raj Rajvansh everyone has to take the appointment first but that servant asked Tara to sit inside, maybe he knew something.

Tara stepped inside, the whole house was very luxurious and antic. There were guns and swords on the walls. All the people of the Rajvansh dynasty and those who fought very bravely against the enemies there photos were on the wall.

Tara went and sat on the sofa. After some time an elderly man who must be in his 60s. He came and sat on the sofa.

Tara stood up and greeted him and touched his feet. He smiled a little and greeted her.

Raj Rajvansh asked his servant to bring tea. Tara said, I am Tara Malhotra.

Raj ji said to Tara, why did you come here. Do you want to talk about business? If yes then you should have taken an appointment earlier.

Tara said, no... that... I am Naira Rajvansh's daughter.

Anger was clearly visible on Raj ji's face as soon as he heard Naira's name.

He said angrily, she is dead for us. The day she married someone else, not listening to me.

Tara said with wet eyes, Nana ji (grandfather), she is still in that guilt. And loving someone is not a crime.

Raj ji showed his one hand and asked her to stop and told her that, his promise is most important for the royals. They can die but can't break the promise.

Tara said in confusion, what kind of promise?

Raj ji said in a strict voice, Rajvansh and Shekhawat family are very good friends. To convert this friendship into a relationship, we had promised Sanjay ji that we would get our daughter married to his son Pratap.

Tears flowed from Tara's eyes, she said to Raj ji, Is the promise more important than your daughter's happiness. If this is the case then you tell me what should I do so that you will forgive my mother.

Raj ji said in a stern voice, But if you want this, then fulfill that incomplete promise of mine.

Tara said, how?

Raj ji said, marry his grandson i.e. Avyansh Singh Shekhawat.

Tara wiped her tears and said, ok I am also a Rajvanshi, I will fulfill that promise of yours. But in return you have to forgive my mother.

Raj ji nodded in yes and said, ok we also promise you.
___________________________________________